REQUEST: "unique" KSM mount for patch 9.2

Nice, can’t wait to ride that thing around for a few days until everyone else has it hehehe

Theres another variant of this mount already added to the game but only used as a mount of a rare in the Maw. It is a mix of the season 3 death elemental but with the armor of the season 1 elemental. It is a nice variant imo. Hope we see it as a mount for players someday.
Imgur

I hate that season 3 mount recolor so much! Season 1 and 2 mounts look very different from one another. I don’t want a unique mount. I like the idea of having one model for all 3 seasons. But the colors must be drastically different!

It should’ve been white, to be conservative. Or red if they want to be bold.

I think a “bright” White or “glowing” solid Gold color would’ve matched the gods theme/First Ones setting of the patch, if they insist on a recolor.

And you are right, at least give us an obviously different tint. If it’s true that it’s just a boring/generic blue, then rip… that’s too “close” in color to the existing/turquoise S2 mount that we already have :-1:

2 Likes

Class sets: context.
It’s apparent how some people are just so blind that bc there’s glow on gear that it doesn’t look like leveling gear. Wrong. Remove the glow and the sets look very similar to questing greens. Plus the quality is just that bad.

Thus tier set is supposed to be based on the world’s workshop of the first ones. This is where it all started.
You would think with that information alone that blizz would create sets that expressed the very power of the area. Robes, kilts, shoulders, all made of pure light of the essence of the area. Helms created with the essence of the first ones. All this but with the CLASS features we have expected to see. Even add a class transmogifier so that you can change the looks and color of the gear since it’s created of the essence that was formed into the world.

But nope. What did we get? Green questing gear with a tiny bit of glow. You can’t really tell the difference between the classes unless you really look at it. What’s worse is that anything under mythic level is going to have almost zero glow, like always, making it more disgusting.

I mean over 600 mounts and 18 are in game store?

Thats asking alot. They would have to spend more than 5 minutes on a new mount

Will still get easier every patch. Unless they keep adding more dungeons, cannot beat gearing up from scratch & learning all dungeons for the first time.