(Request) 🐼 Pandaren Model "Tweaks"

Time for another bump with them working on models for more customizations they can look at the Pandaren.

1 Like

Now that everyone else has gotten a turn at the model update window, bump.

1 Like

As long as the current Blizzard devs doesn’t design the new pandaren model.

The Pandarens better not lose there unique cuteness. Don’t ruin Pandarens better yet don’t touch Pandarens they are fine as it.

1 Like

I also love their current models, but they don’t have to be changed much for a vast improvement. Especially for those of us that actually play the males. Having functional eyeballs instead of just a texture would be a significant upgrade.

Blizzard always sticks to the models look when doing an update, and Pandaren models don’t need a massive Worgen style update but they do need tweaks especially the males. Males = Made with Cata Tech, Females = Made with the tech that becomes what was used for the WoD models.

1 Like

MAKE ME PRETTY BLIZZARD. :joy:

3 Likes

Count me in for more customization for Pandaren!.. I will be changing this DK into a Pandaren male when 8.3 releases 'cause I love their melee animations.

1 Like

It would be nice to see more color options for pandars.
Maybe an inverted pattern.

Pandarens are, by default, black and white / red and white.
Why can’t they have the inverted patterns too?
White / black and white/red?

New models of hairstyles would also be very welcome.
Pandaren warlock or paladin would also be interesting.
Druids? Yes!

2 Likes

Man, I’m so desperate for druids. I’d probably still main a shaman, but I dunno. I’d take paladins, too, but prefer druids.

… Heck, I’d take all the new options I can get for my favorite race.

1 Like

We will have death knights for all races.
Why not paladins, warlocks and druids for all races, if it’s something players want?

1 Like

I personally little issue with it at this point. At one time, I would have argued against it; however, I feel they’ve far crossed the point of no return and, at this point, might as well embrace it. I think the greatest issue with that is creating unique druid models for all other races.

But! One thing at a time! Pandaren model update when?

They were going to get druids originally, but Blizzard apparently decided that a bear turning into a bear was “too silly”.

Well now with Zandalari turning into whatever that is. Pandaren can have a unique bear form people often throw around the celestial based forms which could work. I myself would love Paladins the most

At the risk of having pandaren messed up like they did goblins, I’d rather they just gave them a once over with the hi res brush and done, nothing else.

My main is a pandaren, I would hate to abandon him because they ruined their appearance

1 Like

Something will always be the oldest model. They’d be stuck in a neverending vacuum of art resources if they were obligated to update something just because it was the “oldest” regardless of the level of quality.

Pandaren could use minor tweaks, but they don’t need any sort of revamp like the others did.

They also need an eye update(See above pictures.) it would also allow them to be more expressive if they have eyes that can actually move.

1 Like

With any luck, the update will come during shadowlands

That is what I am hoping for! While they are adding customization they may as well look at tweaking models where they need it. They mentioned separating eye color so I am hoping that means the Pandaren males will get updated eyes to be able to use that feature.

2 Likes

Insert obligatory world tree joke

I would like actual eyeballs, but I’ll be honest: after seeing what they did to the worgen, I’m a lot less enthusiastic about them touching me anywhere.

2 Likes