(Request) šŸ¼ Pandaren Model "Tweaks"

this thread needs so much more support.
10/10 i vote for this aswel

2 Likes

I still canā€™t grow a tail without brown fur. Oh, and Iā€™d like a racial. Weā€™re basically just an empty placeholder race.

Excuse you, I like my reduced fall damage and my 2x food buff, tyvm.

2 Likes

Right, I think the food buff is really nice actually.

1 Like

I like taking shortcuts off cliffs that would kill a less bouncy race. (Unfortunately, I forget sometimes and take these shortcuts while playing less bouncy races. /sigh)

7 Likes

I do that all. The. Time. on my alts. Also; yes please update us! We are wonderful, why not make us more wonderful?

2 Likes

I have done this as well. Equally, I have accidentally killed a friend in a double passenger mount with bouncyā€¦thankfully they had a sense of a humor about it, and we had a good laugh after.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve accidentally led friends off cliffs to their deaths (and followed friends off cliffs to MY death, when I was on a non-panda), but I didnā€™t realize you could kill them with a 2 seater mount.

the eating food buff for pve is pretty awesome.
Id like to see something like " sha contamination " where you start doing extra damage but lose small percentage health.
Kinda like dipping into the pandaren old god anger energy

Yeah Pandaren should probably be nect, they are probably the only models that have not been upgraded over the years.

1 Like

Yup, it would be just like that, leading them off the cliffs to their death only on a mount. Iā€™m overly careful because of it now, though itā€™s not too often we double ride anymore [a lot of this happened back in mop racing the timeless isles for rares]. :slight_smile:

Would like to see better hairdoā€™s and a more HD fur texture

Male Worgen eyes got an update on the PTRā€¦ So like you know could we get that update to?

4 Likes

Personally I was talking about that a few days ago with a few guildies Iā€™m really hoping for a slight model update and more face customisation. I rp my little ying-yue has a badass and she looks like a soft sweet little thing just more faces and maybe scar options for both gender would be amazing and the hands please update the hands.

2 Likes

Yeah that is the thing about female Pandaren, they only have a cute face type. it would be nice if they did have something that would be more fitting for warriors. I am hoping this happens in shadowlands! if not I will push for it hard on the beta forums lol

3 Likes

SAME! I do that all to often.

A very good read! Too bad I cant up-vote more.

I respect that, and I respect all the work you put into thisā€¦but pandas are still kinda nasty.