(Request) šŸ¼ Pandaren Model "Tweaks"

I am hoping this means they are planning to at least spruce the races up while doing the customization. Iā€™m not going to lie though, I was a bit disappointed to see them jumping on a project of this depth before having all the races caught up to the same level of quality.

Iā€™m hoping for some more sneak peaks as we get closer.

1 Like

My knee-jerk reaction to the title of the thread was. Donā€™t you dare touch my panda! I love these guys so much, and Iā€™m super afraid they would be overly heavy handed.

Although, after reading your post. What youā€™re asking for seems totally reasonable.

Karmon

ā€¦ although upon reading a few more post in this thread I think Iā€™m having an anxiety attack. I donā€™t want them to &$@! up my panda :pensive:

2 Likes

ofc not! I love the way Pandaren look now I just think they need minor texture updates and males need actual eyes.

3 Likes

Agreed!! :panda_face::panda_face::panda_face:

2 Likes

Just donā€™t touch muh belleh.

ā€¦ Okay, you can touch it. Just donā€™t alter it.

Petting preferred.

3 Likes

Much soft! Such pet!

2 Likes

Omg If they got rid of the belly physics I would be so upset.

3 Likes

/bumpā€¦ because these cuddly fuzzy buddy bears need love too :heart:

4 Likes

I just want more face options for female pandaren. Iā€™ve felt let down ever since they came out that they only have one face.

1 Like

I still want more hair options, long flowing hair without ties for female and male Pandaren!

1 Like

Youā€™ve put forth a lot of effort into making this thread. Itā€™s a shame that it fell off the front page, hopefully the devs see this and consider it in the future.

Well done.

4 Likes

Wonā€™t they be getting customization soon?

I donā€™t play pandaren but I support you in your cause. :fist:

1 Like

Our luck, theyā€™ll be counted in the ā€œallied raceā€ category.

Well, I hope not!

1 Like

Me neither!

Yeah, but I try to keep it bumped from time to time and every QaA I try to get my question addressed by them.

1 Like

If only you hadnā€™t left the tree :confused:

8 Likes

This is a post i can get behind. You arent the only one who loves the pandas and pandaria, my friend

3 Likes

Agree 10,000%

This character started as a male panda, but over time realized that almost all armor sets look weird on them. That and the females looked to have more detail on them, especially having animated eyes.

2 Likes