Request: Bring Back GDKP for Phase 3 (4 now)

Are prices high?

I have not felt strapped for gold in SoD, and I don’t farm a whole lot. Most of the gold I spent was on 3 gnomer epic crafting recipes and my mount. AH prices for consumes seem fine for Warrior items.

2 Likes

You may not need RMT but I bet one of the players bidding on some sweet, rare item did.

That’s the whole point. The money you were using for consumes was likely tainted by a Gold buyer in the GDKP run.

6 Likes

Loooooooooool.

2 Likes

Bring them back.

2 Likes

So the solution is to crack down on gold buying and bots then.

Banning GDKPs is basically blizzard admitting they cant handle RMT/Bots so they go after a symptom of the system and not the actual problem.

1 Like

Not unless they actually ban bots for real, or the system will get filled up with slimebags again. It was very easy to run an honest gdkp before wrath but very hard after.

If gold buying was banned, then people wouldn’t be doing GDKPs to get that cut of gold from Swipers. Whales are the backbone of GDKP runs.

4 Likes

#BringGDKPBack
:expressionless: :bagel:

1 Like

If you all want GDKPs back, don’t ask for GDKPs. Ask for the WoW token to be implemented in SoD, because it’s “effective” in combatting RMT. Magically, GDKPs will come back soon after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

such “camaradarie” lol

7 Likes

No. GDKP can stay in the bin of bad ideas.

8 Likes

I vote to bring it back. My only source of income is stalvans reapers from scarlet monastery chests and luckily shaman was fotm so I sold a lot of them…I miss making gold by raiding…not burglarizing scarlet monestery for hours

1 Like

The token really is the best way to combat gold selling. Gdkp ban was useless collateral damage

2 Likes

Nah lil bro, the gdkp ban was a massive success. Hoping it moves to the other versions of the game. (Except era, yall already killed era so might as well let you have it)

9 Likes

Gold buying is banned it’s just poorly enforced. Since that’s what it seems the majority of you are actually mad about it seems like the simple solution is to enforce the ToS against gold buyers and see what happens.

2 Likes

cries

“My debit card is getting dusty!”

cries harder

5 Likes

Seethe all you want. The game is better off without GDKPs. I know you’re totally broken up that you can’t profit from Swipers by getting your cut from them. But deal with it.

6 Likes

They said the ban has helped them make it easier to detect Gold buying. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.

7 Likes

Like botting is not the problem? :skull: GDKPs are lolololol

You only have to /who stockade to see that bots are still farming gold for the sole purpose of selling it. GDKPs are not the only reason people RMT. Not even the primary reason.

2 Likes