Reptile allied races please?

Sethrak for Alliance and Saurok for Horde, we need some playable scaly bois

23 Likes

If they are going to add a reptile race something like Saurok would be a better option. Sethrak just look strange. They are snakes with legs which looks off.

The alliance dont worship loa, but they could have the nazjatar race. Jinyu or whatever it is. They might have gills instead of scales but close enough.

5 Likes

The Saurok are essentially constructs of the mogu, who were/are the enemies of our allies (the pandaren)

Wouldn’t make much sense

1 Like

check this out

https:// i .imgur.com/3nnFOfT. png

https:// i .imgur.com/2UX0ox4. png

1 Like

Right now no, but I am not arguing how much sense it makes sense from a lore standpoint as is. Lore can be made and added. We’ve had many races that once had no viabilty as a potential allied race suddenly get viablity. I am arguing what would be cooler and more widly better recieved. The only reason sethrak are really as popular as they seem to be right now is because people thought they would be the worgen AR and people got hyped up for them. In reality though Sethrak were never any more likely to be playable then a race like mantid.

check this out

https:// i .imgur.com/3nnFOfT. png

https:// i .imgur.com/2UX0ox4. png

I am not arguing armor slots either. Though I do think armor would look cooler on Saurok.

What? So? The Night Elves worship Elune and the Pandarens worship wild gods, the loa isn’t Horde exclusive just because Trolls belong in the Horde who happen to worship loas

Well Void Elves don’t make much sense so…

3 Likes

Sethrak for Alliance

This also is another thing. There is nothing to indicate Sethrak would be alliance sided. Especially since they don’t have the worgen AR thing going for them now.

1 Like

well then I guess it’s just a matter of taste, I think armors looks way cooler on Sethrak

There also wasn’t much things going on for the Horde and the Nightborne, in fact it was more to be expected for them to be Alliance yet Blizzard made it so that they’ll make them Horde

There is another point to argue as well though. Why Sethrak over another more traditional reptilian race? Really I think more of the hype only exists because on the notion they would once be playable at some point. I see this a lot with many “requested” allied races. Something happens. People think they may be playable. Lobbying groups get set up and suddenly people are acting as though the race is really in demand when in reality it is mostly the butterfly effect stemming from a few people. There is many reptilian races in wow that could be argued to be much cooler. What about dragons? I know a lot of people who’ve absolutely love a dragon race and would choose it over Anthro snakes in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Well I sure don’t see em as often as Sethrak, they are liked because they look cool, much like people asking for Dark Iron Dwarves, Mag’har Orc, etc back in the days, when people see something cool they like it’s only natural they’d want to get a chance to play it

I myself like Sethrak and Saurok the most and think they are much better candidates than other reptile themed races

4 Likes

I love reptiles and support this :+1:

4 Likes

Add all the things! Work work. Something need doing? Okay. Oh wait I don’t work at Blizzard and am not a peon :frowning: I cannot help very much I guess.

1 Like

Fair point.

Sethrak make absolutely no sense for alliance in any fashion, no dialogue put forth by alliance fans makes any reasonable case.

2 Likes

No, they will both be horde. You can keep near humans to ya self.

1 Like

Neither does Nightborne for the Horde

1 Like

Eveb saurok, while cool are a completely unhinged species that will kill someonr harmless even if it means they will die in the process.

They can not control themselves, it doesnt sound like a good candiate for a playable race unless they get on meds or something.

It actually does and they explain why such a decision took place, piece by piece.

Also this isnt remotely relateable to the nightbourne scenario.

You are being either ignorant or dishonest.

1 Like

Void Elves are unstable and much more of a threat than should of been an ally, yet…

Ironic because to me you sound pretty ignorant and dishonest with those reasoning, Blizzard only made it so after they’ve decided to make Nightborne for Horde to be relatable for the Horde

Your attempt to dismiss failed horribly

1 Like