Reported. Reported! Gah

'Cause I’m a forum regular and read the same 'ol stories. All you have to do is read. Some of the threads got deleted 'cause of how hostile they became.

Which is the OP complaining about how “they don’t break rules”, when they clearly do. This thread is the purest example of people breaking the rules and then complaining about how they got caught. Same 'ol threads talking about the same 'ol things.

Sure, when newer ones arise and don’t get deleted, I’ll point them out. In the mean time, here’s one more that didn’t get deleted, since you refuse to believe these complaint threads are from some (not all) people breaking said rules:

IDK calling somebody “garbage” is considered “name calling” and against the rules. It’s not a nice thing to say, no matter what is going on. Not to mention how this person refers to the playerbase as “bad”. This doesn’t create this alleged “friendly environment” that Blizz aims, for. Instead of calling them “garbage” or “bad” how about we don’t use those words and explain where they went wrong.

Like, “hey, let’s make sure we get out of the fire” versus “you’re garbage/bad!” It’s not productive. Along with not leaving because you don’t know how to lead, properly to better people. Leaving because you can’t tell people “stop being bad” is just silly, IMO. Along with, this person thinks it’s a “waste of their time” to actually “help” people and rather resort to saying things “you’re bad” or “you’re garbage”…I don’t see how that helps, anyone :woman_shrugging:

1 Like