Report player mail button

There’s a button on incoming mails ingame that says Report Player, but when you press it it asks if you want to report the player for spamming. Is that still the button I should use for profanity-laden tirades instructing suicide?

Report and place him on ignore if you feel your life is indanger report it to the police blizzard has to cooperate with the police.

2 Likes

Submit a ticket immediately. And then call the police if you believe credible threat to you, as Darth suggests.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/478/channels

Try to remember as much detail as you can; character name, their realm, approximate time. If you can remember what was said, it’d probably help to include a transcript.

2 Likes

Thank you! The mail got removed from my box when I hit the report button, and the special characters mean I won’t be able to recreate it from memory, but that is good to know if they send even more.

2 Likes

I would still place them on ignore next time that way you wont see them again and if they continue to send you offensive mail provided you placed them on ignore you can open a ongoing harrassment ticket which opens the door wider for blizzard, as long as your not encouraging the other player in any form or way.

1 Like

Can’t spell the name to put on the ignore list :frowning:

It will eventually bounce back to you from a report. At that point, you can /ignore them, or report them additionally, and then delete the mail.

1 Like