Replying to posts

About 5 days ago I lost the ability to reply to any post. I noticed this in the beta forum. It lets me make new posts, but I can’t make any replies.

Is something wrong with my account?

If you can make NEW threads but not reply to threads then it is obvious you have beta forum access. The forum software won’t let you reply to your own threads if your post was the last post made. Posting replies in other people’s threads, as long as they are not locked, should not be blocked.

Do you have an example of a thread that you were trying to reply to but can’t?

If you are unable to reply to this post, just edit your replies into your initial post via the pencil icon at the bottom of your post.

@Mirasol

I can reply here apparently, but in the beta forum I am unable to reply to any thread. Pick a thread and I can’t reply to it. I was trying to reply to the AH locked one where people were confirming the auction house is locked or mail isn’t it working. Wouldn’t let me reply.

Just to ask, do you mind checking your wow game time? Just to see if it ran out or not.

Zenjy has a good point. Active game time is needed to use the forums outside of Support. If your game time is about to renew, or just renewed, it may still be playing catch up in the forum system.

Heh whoops

I didn’t even think of that! Thank you! That’s the reason lol