Rep Buff not active?

not trying to be funny witty or clever, its called supporting those who have died and supporting people who have lost loved ones like my self

1 Like

Well, thanks for reassuring us at least.

I’m not that upset since it lasts a whole month. It’s just odd that they’ve decided to start it at a vague time.

I truly am sorry you have lost a loved one to this. I am sure you can see why it is not appropriate though.

Intent is never taken into a decision on a report. I will take at face value your intent is absolutely pure here. I don’t want you to get hit with an action for a pure intent that could be a violation of the naming policy.

That said all I will say as I do not want to derail the discussion.

4 Likes

Looked at the date its 4/20/20 Blew up my World Quests in all the Alliance zones, zero rep bonus added.

Hope my rep gets added but HIGHLY unlikely, really wish they had a time set on these things as to plan out my day better.

1 Like

for some reason i see it happening at 2pm idk why but i feel thats the time stuff usally starts remember the old days when Kids week started at 2pm and everyone was camping the quest giver?

It actively shows you what your rep gains are. Why did you persist through multiple quests when it clearly wasn’t showing?

1 Like

I only have limited time to play, reset to about lunch. Then break for my RL stuff and hope to catch some wow late nights again. So I try to plan my day out and maximize my time.

This missing buff on a random start time, for sure has a wrench in my plans.

That’s fair. I guess I just read it as you seeming like you just couldn’t control yourself.

The rep buff, as with the XP buff, is considered a major event by players. Probably many thousands are planning their play day today around Rep. It’s not easy to pull off disappointment in the face of both XP and Rep buffs, but you have somehow adroitly managed it.

3 Likes

Probably going live at 4:20 PM Pacific, on 4/20. Someone just really wants to celebrate the day I guess…

Excellent use of your critical thinking skills! Thanks for that!

It’s not there still.

1 Like

not 4:20 yet

Beautifully said. They have managed to turn a buff into a non sequitur.

That’s fair feedback Sakharov, thank you.

7 Likes

Well, poo. I also assumed daily reset would be the kickoff of the rep buff. I’m really glad I decided to pick a nearby WQ to test whether it was live before heading off to do any emissaries.

Just adding another voice to the pile from a player who considers the daily reset to be the on/off switch for events. I’m on furlough from my job and have nothing but time, so I’ll be keeping an eye out for when it goes live.

1 Like

not for nothing but i think you all would have picked up on that after the re-upping of the exp buff.

What a tease, reminds me of something else that is “blue”. REP Buff please!

I’ve just been informed that the hotfix to activate this has started rolling out. We should start seeing the affects in-game in the next 10-20 minutes.

Some users may need to relog if they don’t see the buff auto-applied after 20 minutes.

19 Likes

This is cool to read. So from my perspective Blizzard is doing these cool events that just doesn’t have an on off switch. Make it feel like Blizzard is being more relaxed on creating events. Blizzard is a huge company and it’s not just a small indie company. I like Blizzard being more relaxed and taking a chance at adding events all the sudden like this. This makes Blizzard sound more human to me now. +10 respect

6 Likes