Reopening the Mage Tower with Legion Timewalking in 9.1.5

haha exactly… they weren’t hard at all after the first couple weeks. Anyone who says otherwise is lying and they’re just butthurt at others getting something they’ve had for 4+ years.

LOL stop talking? No, I think I’ll stick around and watch your meltdown unfold in real time.

3 Likes

TBF they can alwways make more flails. Making a werebear that looked vastly different to this would be hard. Specially since new druid forms aren’t a thing that always drops.

There is zero reason to gatekeep old appearances and it benefits no one. Make them all obtainable again and open this up for replayability. We WANT to be able to grind out mage tower, please let us play and get the rewards we want. Do the same for MoP CMs and their rewards as well.

4 Likes

Righhhhhht, because me casually raiding has any bearing on the topic at hand. Yeah I was dead on eye because people suck at mechanics hence them being 4/10 and me leaving the game and casually playing.

Again though, you keep dodging, who are you, you little nobody hiding behind an alt on the forums?

2 Likes

Rhay, she used an unneeded “U” in her word too. Look at that!

This is wildly disappointing. The transmog recolors aren’t any more exciting than any other transmog that’s currently still attainable. Y’all know good and well that no weapon appearances have ever been anywhere near as good as the OG Mage Tower ones, but you’re pandering to people who got them years ago so that they still feel special. The only reason the new Mage Tower was even exciting was because we were hoping for recolors of the artifact weapons at the very least. Huge letdown, but I guess that’s what we get for even hoping for good decision making from Blizzard anymore.

2 Likes

My man this is in regards to like MyPillow having a “limited time” sale that lasts 24/7/365. It has nothing to do with freely obtained gaming items hahaha

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!! I was feeling really bad with that Bear form :frowning: I was Druid pretty much all the time but couldn’t finish Druid and 2 more clases cause my guild back then was needing a HPaly hehe.

Is this a joke? You’re giving guardians a new skin but not ferals, possibly THE most forgotten spec in the game…

1 Like

Can we please get clarification on if these sets will be available (and the mage tower) for every Legion timewalking event going forward?

If not it would be very silly to have made these sets for them to only be available for 2 weeks.

You almost ALMOST made me want to return to play retail. But no you retail devs still have your head up your a$$ with this Exclusive BS.

And before anyone starts telling me casual BS people usually drop here, I have the skins I wanted. I have tittles only 25 people per server have. Do I think they should be exclusive and never come back? Nope I had my time in the sun and I had my bragging rights so yeah if anyone else wants to get the skin I am using on my weapon having the same difficulty that I had to get it go right ahead…

anyways I have to get ready to go raid SSC and TK in a few so thanks retail but no thanx. I left in patch 9.1 and looks like I will be ignoring 9.1.5

6 Likes

I cant imagine people on the WoW forums being disingenuous in their argumentation. Why would they do that?

(Kidding aside, I’m sure some people will want to do them just to do them.)

Still applies regardless. Uniform laws are uniform laws.

Nah. I’ll just not do the MT unless wep appearances become avail. As simple as that.

1 Like

So, everyone’s crying about the skins, but no one mention about the cool mount?!?!

No wonder almost everyone voted the damn tree mount.

Soaring Spelltome rejoices!

2 Likes

If I’ve learned anything over the last few days “discussing” this on the forums its that the people opposed to the artifacts returning will constantly flip flop, circle back, and move goal posts to continue trying to prove how their side is “right”. Its not worth it.

3 Likes

It just can’t ever be the same challenge. Be it they make it harder or whatever. Because class design, and legion elements have changed so much. And the knowledge to how to complete them is vastly more spread too.

The fact that is not time-gated is also a key part of the challenge. For many the challenge back then was to manage to level, gear and get characters ready for it.

1 Like

She said draught before, it was a funny typo. It needed attention drawn to it lol. Now she’s just having a little temper tantrum - let’em cry. I don’t really care, it’s kinda funny - strange and crazy, but funny.

The law came into existence in 2016-2017, i believe with MyPillow schenanigans. Event was in 2014 and added on BMAH back in 2015 earliest?

Out of date.