Reopening the Mage Tower with Legion Timewalking in 9.1.5

Counter argument: Are people going to quit because others got an old artifact skin?

Definitely not… so what’s the harm in letting others get it now?

4 Likes

THANK YOU for not bringing back the artifact appearances!!! They need to remain dead and buried.

4 Likes

Not really a fan of the re colors, I did wish they brought back the weapon appearances and it looks like only the guardian Druid was a favorites so it was brought back. It’s like doing raid finders for old raids for re colored appearances but except it’s done trough mage tower such a bummer.

4 Likes

I don’t care what you personally earned, until you sit here saying they were so easy and therefore should not be exclusive, when you didn’t even complete the challenge itself.

You can say you dislike its look all day, but no, you would have still done it were you capable just like the rest of us who wanted to earn them because they were limited time only, and thus prestigious.

YOu didn’t earn it cause you couldn’t, and others should have the same limitations, and thankfully blizzard listened to the folks who have a horse in the race.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, hang on - oh you’re the one, the omnipresent player that knows everything and what everybody wants - so you’re qualified to make such grand statements.

Get off the soapbox pal, plenty of people will go in for the FUN of it and yes for the mogs, the warlock one looks particularly good.

3 Likes

…you’re gonna make me learn how to HEAL!!! WHYYY!

Lots of people said they wanted it just to do the content. Now they will be able to.

4 Likes

I was making a joke, I wasn’t even arguing with you.

Calm down, have a snack.

1 Like

Why couldn’t you all accomplish the exact same thing with the other appearances? We can’t diminish the value of the daggers, but we can diminish the value of the most unique MT appearance? Kind of confused.

4 Likes

They said they would be “unobtainable”, if they reintroduce it and you want to sue them, go ahead and waste your money.

The other person tried to argue that companies aren’t liable to any other state laws they operate in aside from the state where they are headquartered in. What a loophole! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And if for each expansion that touches walk in time, they put the home screen of that expansion?

People just had to struggle playing and running madly after appearances because you put a limit on the mages’ tower, if this limit hadn’t existed everyone would have healthily played the mages’ tower until it became a farm just like any raid that drops transmog or mount.
I don’t blame those who already have it and I’d be sad to share the appearances of the artifacts again, but that time has passed let’s move into a new time where players who wield their artifacts have every right to have the appearances.
Bring all the appearances back, if any player gets angry and stops playing the game for that reason he is not a player we want in a better community and no toxicity

8 Likes

Lot’s of people lied. :wink:

2 Likes

And if you’re going to be a salty pathetic loser over the prospect of not getting said pixels, you should reevaluate your own priorities way before I do.

When you make it so you can just get the exact same item it diminishes it’s value. Before it was associated with getting it in Legion.

Now even someone who got it initially will be seen with it and someone else will think ohh you just got that now. Plus the rarity and wow factor is gone.

There’s thousands of other weapon options. The werebear is the only one and Druid forms are the only one’s who got boned.

1 Like

They should not have brought the tower back, especially not to pamper the Druids…

1 Like

The armor sets are cool, but I’m still disappointed they didn’t bring back the legion artifact appearances. I only completed around 8 specs as my other classes weren’t caught up enough to complete them, would have been nice to try and finish them all.

5 Likes

But they already sell at least one limited time, event-specific item on the BMAH - the Core Hound mount from the 10th anniversary event. That thing was in the game less time than the mage tower.

Someone call the cops.

1 Like

If the loophole is “they didnt say they were going away forever” also that they would have a harder time being subjected for being based in a different state --then its not really a loophole.

Community feedback. Holinka said so. It’s pretty easy to find discussions about it with google searches, and there’s links to the tweets/threads but unfortunately since it was a 2017 discussion (and Holinka deletes his tweets regularly) the links are dead and you have to rely on the context of the surrounding discussions.

I was initially excited to see this announcement. But then I read this…

Nice to see the Blizzard Monkeypaw is still working as designed. You guys can keep it. You still cling to hubris. Things should never be taken out of an MMO. There should always be a way to get something. I’ll do my best to stay gone… but I felt the need to share my disappointment.

Legion was one of my favorite experiences, and while I did manage to get a number of mage tower appearances I wouldn’t mind trying to round this out on classes I didn’t play as much in Legion. I guess not. There’s no accomplishment to diminish here with such garbage rewards. Enjoy.

12 Likes