Rename Void Elves and expand their lore

It’s like matter and anti matter.

People are always going to lay claim to something that sets someone else off. I think that’s literally just how life is.

All I’m saying is, there are high elves that I’ve always wanted to play as, that are now available enough to me, and available enough to most people.

It’s a party.

1 Like

You obviously did. I remember reading them countless times.

Okay, dude I got to step in again.

If people have to respect your rp, and they should, then you have to respect hers. Maybe not that that first part, but if she wants to roll her toon as a fair skinned void elf, then that’s perfectly acceptable.

2 Likes

Just ask for other hairstyles and call it a day. Void elves are more interesting than vanilla elves anyways.

1 Like

They have been years of fighting against the pro helfs due to the fact that they have wanted to differentiate them as much as possible.

if the blood elfs had given them to the alliance we wouldn’t be fighting over this now

and that’s what makes them hypocritical

Obviously Blizzard didn’t want to. I don’t blame them when this satisfies 90% of the requests.

1 Like

The high elf, blood elf, void elf thing reminds me not only of the two spider-men pointing at each other meme, but also of that scene in the first Harry Potter movie where Hermoine is all…

Wingardium Leviosa !” he shouted, waving his long arms like a windmill. “You’re saying it wrong,” Harry heard Hermione snap. “It’s Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the ‘gar’ nice and long.” “You do it, then, if you’re so clever,” Ron snarled.”

Doesn’t mean it isn’t unreasonable to request it. It is also the more honorable thing as well then what the title of this thread is. :beers:

is that it does not cover even 90% of its manifesto, which they had done since the allied races met, where the story of the silver conventant was left, all that is not

and it is what we said from day 1 the horde players everything is for having the beautiful skin on the side of the alliance and this confirms it

As someone else mentioned, I want hair that glows blue and purple at the ends similar to how Dark Iron hair glows red and orange.

3 Likes

But with like really dark black hair.

1 Like

Nice. I want my velf to look full black when entropic embrace procs, just like Alleria. Or maybe full black all the time.

1 Like

This is literally the best idea ever, I’ve been posting about it flat out.

1 Like

Your racial purity tests are pretty iffy, m8.

All colors, but dark black too.

Yea, I was just going off about preferred. More colors are good.

1 Like

Void elves mutated, blood elves evolved. None are pure HE anymore, but came from them, so in a sense she is correct.

1 Like

Ah Technically correct.

The best kind of correct.

2 Likes

There is nothing “pure” about Void or Fel corruption.