40 Likes

#removevoidform

36 Likes

#removevoidform

33 Likes

#keepvoidform

I like it.

8 Likes

private profile and a level 110 monk… riiiiiiiiiiiiiight…

17 Likes

Classic I attack avatar / profile because I have nothing good to add move, riiiiight!

I do enjoy the current voidform, its different, its not same as other class, its smooth and has nice visual. Could certainly use a little help on fast encounters, such as in M+ … which they seem to be testing with new Devouring plague, but overall it is good.

4 Likes

overall its terrible. but iTs DiFfErEnT! yes its different. and its awful. #removevoidform #returndownvote so we can downvote the jealous warlock main for being a watered down shadow priest.

30 Likes

#RemoveVoidform

34 Likes

#removevoidform :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

37 Likes

#removevoidform

34 Likes

#removevoidform

33 Likes

I do enjoy the current voidform, its different, its not same as other class, its smooth and has nice visual. Could certainly use a little help on fast encounters, such as in M+ … which they seem to be testing with new Devouring plague, but overall it is good.

It doesn’t matter if it’s the smoothest thing in the universe. If it doesn’t work with the environment that it’s in, then it loses its value in comparison with everything else that works with the environment.

Right now, the class mechanic of voidform is only valid in three situations:

Chain pulling
Boss fights with no weird untargetable transitions
Training dummy

To see the full value of voidform. It wasn’t that bad when orbs were available. At least your true median dps can be reached as early as 15 seconds pre Legion. However in BFA, and getting worse with more gear, it’s now backloaded to 70 seconds.

21 Likes

just so much stuff wrong with this… " i like it cause its different " that doesnt mean that its good… " its smooth and has nice visuals " what does that have to do with it being bad? " could use a little help in fast encounters " HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED THE SPEC OR JUST STARED AT IT

13 Likes