Remove WoG from Holy Paladin

I think this is a decent idea for a HPal fix.

No healer should have healing abilities that are generated from an infinite power source.

What you guys think?

4 Likes

technically wrong holy builders require mana now for hpal <;0

I want hefty mana cost for WoG across all specs

2 Likes

Wog just needs a mana cost it will probably be fixed.

1 Like

yeah let’s remove the spell that the entire spec is built around

1 Like

nah dumb post
you can’t just remove their only real spender

wog needs to be scaled way down and casted healing needs to be scaled up

the infusion change remains HORRIBLE

honestly eternal flame would be cool

3 Likes

Or instead of removing it or making it cost mana. You could you know. Make it cost more holy power? Maybe say like 4 or 5?

HPal isn’t built around WoG. Their healing outside of WoG is fine. They just abuse WoG because why wouldn’t you? Martyr can heal for a ton with the conduit. Holy Light heals for plenty as well and applies stacking DR. Favor has a super low CD and is topper. You have sac for offensive CDs and trying to CC a paly at close range is punishing because of HoJ and repent.

The whole basis of the argument is that it is spent from an infinite resource pool. What other healer has that option and why is it afforded to only one healer to have infinite resources.

1 Like

alright you’re trolling

you’re telling me the spec isn’t built around the holy power building/spending system that they reintroduced this expansion (idk if it was in bfa i didn’t play, but it wasn’t in legion)

remove wog and there is LITERALLY nothing to spend holy power on

yeah stop talking

4 Likes

Holy power wasn’t in bfa either.

1 Like

Bad idea. This is like saying let’s remove PW:S from Priests or something like that. It’s a core mechanic of the spec in SL.

PWS costs mana so it isn’t actually anything like that.

Something definitely needs to fixed on Holy Paladins end. It seems like they literally never have to hard cast a spell that can be interrupted. 3 instant casts in to aura mastery cringe on cycle repeat.

saying delete wog is equivalent to saying delete kidney shot

no dps should have cc abilities that are generated from an infinite power source!!

1 Like

i don’t disagree that it should cost mana

but hpal output outside of wog is actually unreal it’s worse than hpriest 10x over

if infusion were reverted than it would make sense

otherwise the obvious answer is to scale back the instant healing and scale up the casted healing
fixes mana fixes instant healing issues and makes hpal significantly worse

additionally divine toll for both holy and ret needs a pretty significant hit
atm it’s basically a 1 min cd instant DF holy light WITH splash healing (ringing clarity) and seraphim divine toll on ret is basically a 1 min cd drest crit with aoe splash damage

I know you are attached to it but an easy solution would be to remove Holy Powder from Holy. I don’t have insanity because I am not a Shadow Priest lol…

Maybe I should generate insanity though and be able to spend it on Shadow Mends.

So remove a system they just added cause they thought it was needed. There is no way that would happen. Not until 11.0. Cause we all know that they will stick with it throughout 10.X to make it work, until it comes apart in the final patch.

I don’t know where blizzard even got the idea that HPals needed that system. They went from spamming Holy Fire with no CD to spamming WoG with no mana cost.

ok so let’s remove holy power, and then do what with the spec? leave us worse than mistweavers as we stand there hardcasting 2.4 second holy lights :slight_smile:

because it existed when the game didn’t suck

Add a mana cost was a pretty good idea.