Remove twinks from leveling brackets

Separate people who lock their exp and exploit level scaling that level 70 healers can threeshot full heirloom people who are trying to have fun and level with BG on.

Why did you reverse the previous idea of making twink having separate bracket?

They already did that. They are separate brackets.

If you want them to go a step further, you should argue for enchantments to be disabled or something.

They did not do that, twinks are abusing level scaling now. That they stop exp at level 20,30,40 etc. Get same epic gear and scaling super boost them.

That is not about enchants, but if holy paladin two-shot you with no effort, even you have full heirloom it is really not about enchants.

imgur .com/Cem19rD

From what others have said, those that wish to twink would have extraordinarily long queue times being in a separate queue. Perhaps a more “middle-ground” solution would be to return ilvl and stat templates for low-level battlegrounds (or those battleground which are not being completed at current expansion level content). Doing so, those that wish to twink do not have to wait for a long pop, but they also aren’t able to completely stomp leveling individuals and make the playtime less fun for those that aren’t twinking with BiS enchants and gear for that level.

They made them separate brackets again.

Is exactly this. They’re optimizing their gear and enchanting it with their xp turned on.

When you turn off xp, they have their own queue.

If you want there to be zero advantage, argue for baseline templates.

One win in 70 bg bracket gives about 50% exp… I got this premade 5x in row, how is it possible them to still keep level 70?

They probably don’t play objectives and go for kills. If you think there’s an actual exploit, report and make either a post on the CS forum or bug report forum.

XP turned off are in separate queues.

There is nothing stopping individuals from fully optimizing their gear to steamroll those that don’t.

XP turned off do NOT have separated queues.
imgur .com/Cem19rD

Anyway, thanks for advice, I will try that.

I suggest removing that since it’s a callout.

Either do add i suggest or move on dude. The queues are separate.

Is there any math behind you could explain me? I got them 5x in row and they won all BG, I have XP turned ON and they are still 70. Lol, stop saying its separated please.

I’ve had the same unfortunate luck with a warrior steam rolling while leveling. My advice is to delay your queue for 15 min to stop being matched with the individual. You were just queue up repeatedly with the same pool of players.

Autai
Twinks are doing a exploit to enter bg xp on
Move on

No, premade from the same server, same group all the time. And through all that victories they are still level 70? That does not give a sense.

Additionally, no one spend that much time for that perfect epic gear with full gems and enchant just to level up with that, but as I said, no level up so far after that many BG.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/xp-off-queue-times-are-longer-than-x

Sorry, EU Blizzard was the first to pop up but quoted it below.

The change was made in 8.1.5

With the introduction of stat templates in Legion, players with XP-gains turned off couldn’t get a significant advantage over players with XP-gains enabled, so we combined the brackets for low-level battlegrounds.

Now that we’ve removed stat templates, we’ve returned XP-Off players to their own bracket.

You’re queuing against the same person, take some time between your queues to avoid them.

You’re a few weeks off, or you’d have seen the uproar from the twink community going up in arms because, yes … they were removed from leveling brackets into their own queue.

You can hypothesize all you’d like and say it isn’t so, but I assure you it is. Here’s a link for proof.

If it was true that these people are just old probably 69 twinks who decided to just level up because there is nothing else why is all their gear level 70 and not 69? They must got it at level 70.

Is wow armory delayed? Because these people are still showing level 70 even I played about 5x with them, and you really need only two wins to get level up.

Armory generally does not update until you logout, then back in. So, yes and no. It’s delayed because they’re likely still logged in, but once they logout and back in it won’t be.

The fact stands, they’re not legitimate twinks, as xp off players are in their own bracket now as of the date of the link I provided you.

It might be some former twinks who’re giving it one last hurrah before they lose all the work they put into the characters. Odds are, this is the case.

Yeah, folks are just leveling their twinks.

Also, you would be surprised with the amount of gold folks are willing to drop for an advantage in leveling battlegrounds. Gold is probably plentiful for these folks.

Twinks are doing a exploit to enter bg xp on

Thank you both for feedback, I will check it later tomorrow! In one BG I said that they are twinks, and we had horde player, also 70 who said he is twink too, that is why I tried to point out the problem, but you may be right. They are already offline. Things like that happened before many times where the levels were just “stucked” 50 60 70 etc.