Remove this trinket from the game

Or you can just not use it. Okay? It’s not hard. Just, sell it to a vendor or get it disenchanted. Problem solved.

But your tantrums are hilarious.

hahahaha Darn I had a branding iron in the fire just for you lol. :rofl:

1 Like

You are really having a bad hair day (hair getting tangled with your horns?).
No one is forcing you to use it.
Now go to bed.

Has a problem with the trinket that is actually useful, but might kill you.

But no problem with: Bells of the Endless Feast - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

1 Like

Considering it’s a drop from the literal final expansion boss, and it is worse that trinkets I can get from the mission table…

This thing is just garbage and is a waste of a loot table spot.

People are still making fun of me for that brand I got for getting into BWL. Body modifications can be a life long embarrassment.

NGL, I thought this was another troll topic about the lawsuit when I read that.

Now that I understand you’re just complaining because the trinket sucks, I’m confused.

Why don’t you just… not use it?

Well not sure about you all but given the right fight I feel this thing pumps hard dps. Having 5 stacks for 30 seconds with pop at end on lust in burn phase feels really strong. Just imo but I feel it has its fights.

lol /10char :rofl:

Edit : What about Mistcaller’s Ocarina or whatever that thing is haha

1 Like

This thread is so old that Scars was actually outright terrible at the time.

Nowadays this trinket is BiS for the vast majority of DPS specs.

Good. I got it recently and felt it was decent, tried to google some more info on it and found very little info on it.

The best way to use it is to pop on the 4 runes and never use it again. Perma like +500 secondaries, which is more than any other trinket. Then pop on the last boss for extra juicy execute burst.

It does the following, according to comments.

At ilvl 272, it gives 108 Secondaries per rune.

By contrast, a 285 OWS gives you 220 Haste and 134 Strength.

scars is dope

fun trink and good too

This thing looks like they took the Arcanocrystal from Legion and fused it with BFA corruptions.