Remove the stupid Vote kick System

It doesn’t take much sometimes. I got kicked from a HoO group for asking if we could do the outside boss for a drop I needed on my rogue. That was it - no trash talking or anything, just asking. Guess the tank or healer was irritated by the ask /shrug. I also got kicked from another group that I could clearly tell toons were in tow/botting. I said absolutely nothing, did my thing and just got booted. I’ve been kicked from ZA groups in the end trying to collect prisoner loot, I’m sure so there’s less competition for loot. People are just jerks sometimes.

1 Like

with the new dungeons, we’ve all seen groups that kick people over 10 times for any little detail

or if ur the same gear type u get kicked until a different type gear appears

1 Like

1 total post.

I completely believe you :crazy_face:

Not to mention, no rogue actually needs that drop considering a reasonbly priced 359 BoE is available in that spot and a 353 also drops from ZA

Well, yes and no. I spammed the forums asking for it and now that I have it I love it.

Yeah, I did and it’s great. It’s rare for blizzard to respond to customers complaints but they did good this time.

Yea and all Blizzard had to do was put just one single le post in saying it was coming in later.