Remove Seething Shore

Remove Seething Shore from rated Battleground circulation. It is a complete disaster, there is no common strat. Teams fall apart at the seams when trying to win seething shore. Nobody has any time to look up in the sky to see if the coast is clear when maneuvering around the zone. It is an ugly, counter intuitive, non-competitive, absolute dumpster fire of a yolo activity, and I think I speak for every rated pvp-er when I say, “Throw seething shore directly into the garbage”.

12 Likes

i 2nd this. seething shore sucks

7 Likes

I hate the battleground too, and would love for it to be gone. But… if your team doesn’t have communication, doesn’t know how to look at the map and you can’t coordinate correctly then that’s not really a map problem, that’s a team problem.

4 Likes

Its because the map depending on the node spawns can actually favour dying. That is pretty stupid.

2 Likes

That bg punishes those who actually split up and don’t zerg around. I usually spend the whole bg spinning nodes and dying over and over.

1 Like

I support this message.

1 Like

I haven’t logged into that toon in ages, I have no clue why it posted from corpsegut instead of my main, Grolk. Oh well /shrug.

Agreed 10,000% but I do not believe, even with comms, this battleground to be a fair fight the whole way thru. It’s far too random, and the element of not being able to look like in Arathi, or battle for gilneas and see what is going on around you is detrimental to competitive play. Instead we have to look up into the sky like we’re trying to search for super man.

Azerite is dead, I’m just not sure why seething shore still exists in this game.

1 Like

Don’t forget Deepwind also!

At least get rid of the damn airships. Not only do we have to wait for the res timer, but next we have to waste more time by floating to the ground.

Seething Shore is NOT WELCOME.

1 Like