Remove Seething Shore BG

This is one of the worst BGs ever created. It is not fun to play at all. I heard it was finally removed from rated bgs which is great. Now it just needs to be gone from random bgs too.

16 Likes

I wish they’d bring back blacklisting. Seething shore and battle for gilneas are probably the worst bgs in the game.

3 Likes

Battle for Gilneas is fun and chill.

7 Likes

…and Horde biased, you forgot that part.

i literally play alliance and it is still fun. The bias basically doesnt exist in random context

1 Like

Battle for Gilneas is awesome, it’s an improvement on AB since it’s a tighter map and with only 3 capture points it creates team fights which is why you play PvP.

7 Likes

I forget it exists because I only do rated, it’s definitely not my favorite.
Although if I had to choose between Seething Shore and Kotmogu and I’d take SS every time.

What? Gilneas is great, if you don’t like Gilneas you don’t really like battlegrounds.

8 Likes

I haven’t seen Seething Shore in RBGs but I don’t mind it as a BG, there are too many azerite spawns tho and it takes too long to get from one to the other before its capped. I find The Temple of Kotmugu the worst from my experience. The mechanics are really boring and there’s no variation.

2 Likes

Personally I found silvershard the worst. Feels like once you fall behind on a cart. Gg nope you are rinsed. Also hunter/rogue/feral/dh/monk (mainly the higher mobility of leather) just feels annoying to play against on carts.

1 Like

Remove Wintergrasp first. That one’s just awful.

1 Like

I’d rather they didn’t, thanks :slight_smile:

Seething Shore is the least of PvP’s problems. It is just a generic capture point map. I think it is nice in general because if the teams are fairly equal, it feels like there is opportunity to recover and it tends to have a lot closer matches than most random maps. Most maps just go into a landslide where one team is the obvious winner after a few minutes. I notice in SS less people throw in the towel after one bad team fight.

Seething Shore is super fun in normal BGs, it stops the same old take farm, BS, and LM now hold.

“OH boy sitting on mage tower and trying not to get the auto afk kick sure is fun!”

Seething Shore sucks

BFG is great

2 Likes

Seething Shore should have been a WSG Skin where you race to capture the flag (the flag in this case being Azerite the other faction has collected).

The actual Seething Shore is so bad.

They really need to bring back Blacklisting though.

1 Like

I agree about seething shore, but Gilneas is awesome sauce :slight_smile:

would you say it makes you seethe

1 Like

Sounds like the shore ain’t the only thing seething.
Hohoho.