Remove mythic raid Id lockout

I mean it’s a general rule since the dawn of BBS that necroing is bad.

That was your warning

Thanks for admitting it you’ll learn when you come back months from now

Now, no need to be that way. They’re not getting banned over that. It’s just bad practice.

It’s not about that. It’s about the fact that I don’t want to be beholden to a game like it’s a job. AND it’s not about the gear either, it’s about the personal sense of accomplishment.

I can dedicate the time with 19 other people. That’s not the problem. The problem is, I don’t want to be in trouble if i don’t have flasks. i don’t want to lose my raid spot while someone else is trying out. I dont’ want to deal with guild politics.

If I get kicked out of a pug because I’m not good enough, so be it, I’ll get stronger and better and try again.

You can be banned for mass spamming Necro threads, 1-2 is fine but bringing up 15+ threads is a no no

I’m not sure if you’ll get reported, but definitely bad etiquette.

You just contradicted yourself

Except we all have the same limitations. If you see it as a chore there’s probably a plethora of things you could do more efficiently. MMOs are a hobby, you need to invest time, it’s how the game goes.
Removing lockouts and essentially making the game easier would be very annoying for a large amount of people.

Sounds more like mythic guild are trying to find away to get gear faster than other difficulties. :thinking:
Why does this remind me of the outrage for “casuals demanding handouts” rants. :rofl:

Definitely the argument folks given for wq/dungeon gear to be more available.
Talk about turning the tables mythic raiders cry for gear where was this last week lol.

no I didn’t… I can dedicate time with 19 other poeple… I just don’t want to deal with guild politics or be in trouble for failing to have flasks, meaning, I want to dedicate my time with 19 other people i may or may never play with again… Where is the contradiction? 'Dedicating time with 19 other people" is not the same as treating the game like a job.

Literally never had to deal with “guild politics”, not sure what you’re talking about

Unless you’re in a cutting edge guild, no one is going to bat an eye at that, if anything guildies will help you become better.

I didn’t bump threads for no reason. I bumped them to try and re-invigorate the original people so that maybe they will all voice their opinions again at the same time.

Now that the ‘community council’ is apparently a permanent thing I guess, how else will regular people get their voices heard?

Has the community council ever brought up this topic?

Inner guild cliques you were either in and didnt know it or oblivious to.

if your guild is having cliques you should get out, don’t stay in those.

They all do where theres people theres friends and enemies the drama makes itself known.

I’m not asking for a handout! I’m asking for the chance to try and accomplish hard content. I didn’t say give me gear for free. Where in anything did I ask for a handout?

i’m just asking for a realistic chance to play all aspects of the game, including harder endgame content without being forced to treat it like a job and dedicate way more time every week than I have.

I may never get a cutting edge achievement. But even if I could pug half the mythic raid I would be so proud of myself. The way it is now, you can’t even get a pug to kill one boss and then stick around or show up again for the second. And You can’t get pugs to jump into a mythic raid if the first boss is killed.

Well you already have the same chances as anyone else, in fact removing lockouts would put you at a disadvantage to all those you hate so much for putting more time into the game, because they’d be able to put more time into the game farming those bosses.

Literally a negative outcome.

You can check the community council section of the forums. Blizz is very selective on what CC input they’ll entertain.

I understand that this issue is frustrating, but making your own thread in the GD and Dungeons, Raids, Scenarios sections should be sufficient. Bumping and replying to old threads is poor forum etiquette.

Literally the exact same thing folks have been saying done for wq -heroic dungeons and got crap for all week lol.
Time invested should matter and you should be rewarded for it unfortunately blizz would rather extend the track on the treadmill more til you quit.
And mythic raiders seem to be hell bent on holding up the track so they can, this is extremely funny and ironic.

Atleast 3 CC members spent last week chiming in and humble bragging on the casuals need better drop rates threads.
So this will definitely get some track easier gear for them after all.