Remove Mind Control

If they can’t fix the disconnects as well as random other bugs with this ability then this ability should just be removed

10 Likes

Golden state warriors unstoppable

#westcoastbestcoast
#justiceforjohnny

1 Like

I thought that they disabled the ability when it had issues in wod.

Priests can abuse it and force disconnects but even when not done on purpose it will disconnect people like 1 out of 10 casts

Celtics #1 bby gurl

Nope. After they give us back spectral guise then we can talk about MC getting pruned.

It seems like if they really can’t fix it they should at least disable and replace it in pvp with something else.

Then again, you’d think destro tier would have been addressed by now too and yet…

I’ve always heard people talk about it but never really experienced it until last week when I decided to make a brand new healer and in the 100 or so games played I got disconnected about 3 times and ported all over the map about 5 times. Quite the bummer.

Remove MC, and give us a spammable poly/clone that doesn’t DR with Fear!

Well maybe since this bug has been going on for so long we can just assume it is an intended gameplay mechanic to make MC a bit stronger of a CC.

There’s no way a company with resources like blizzard would leave a exploitable game breaking bug in their game if it wasn’t on purpose right.

This doesn’t sound like it makes any sense, but sure! As long as I get Chastise as a Disc and the duration of fear is increased by 3-4 sec.

What doesn’t make sense?

I dont think priests would be much weaker even without MC since it isn’t a great CC to begin with. but that isn’t really my point.

The point is that blizzard has left this broken buggy ability in the game for way to long and have shown no signs of being capable of fixing it.

Remember the MC lag bug at the beginning of SL that was just in the game and took them over 6 months to fix. And MC has been causing disconnects for as long as it has been in the game.

It’s weird when it happens. My priest friend was getting a dc every mc in blades edge the other night. Absolutely ridiculous.

? Button makes people DC with no known causation, that’s how it makes sense. What?

It’s actually extremely versatile and useful. I probably use it to bait kicks from melee more than I use it as CC.

2 Likes

I guess it would be more accurate to say that it takes more skill to use well than other CC’s because the priest himself gets CC’d while channeling.

The times i’ve seen a priest MC-ing my partner while I kill his partner…

Removing MC.

Removing MC would not make sense.

Yeah, with damage being the way it is, and it sharing DR with fear, it’s not often I get to use it as a game ending form of CC. Lol

It makes sense because it is an ability that causes people to disconnect fairly regularly.

Of course there are other abilities that cause disconnects such as fel rush or monk roll. but those happen much less frequently then MC.

Just do one youtube search for arena MC bug and you will find hundreds of videos of people either exploiting or being victim of MC disconnects.