Remove Island Expeditions

I’m not a big fan of them but no do not remove them. Refine them, polish them and make them fun. Add some truly slick transmog from them.

This generation doesn’t think. “Blizzard sucks and no content in the expansion.

“I dislike this content remove it!”

Duh?

1 Like

Island expedition are more of a chore then content…

On reset you do the mandatory 3 Mythic runs and that’s it… don’t touch it ever again till reset…

I personally don’t know anyone who actually likes them, or even excited to do them. Drops are too scarce to even bother out of 10 runs you get “wrists” that you can’t even use… that’s a great hour and a half I just wasted.

1 Like

I really enjoy the island expeditions. great fun, quick and I can do as many as I want with a < 1 minute queue time.

1 Like

I don’t think they should be removed - there are good things about them like the instant queues and the actual content itself I don’t mind. I don’t care for the groups I get though - a healer in heroic makes it hard to win and all those sub 120 leveling people who are still in legion greens are annoying. Like just go out and buy yourself some greens already - don’t expect everyone to give you free carries.

Also because of the former two types of people getting loot is hard when pugging because the expedition takes too long and I am pretty sure that results in less loot.

Also I would like each one to reward an appropriate portion of that weekly azerite power and rep since of requiring someone to do the full number which I already forget - 6 or 8 on normal.

They already spent the time developing them, so if even one person likes doing them at this point, they should probably be left in the game.

2 Likes

So if you don’t want to do it don’t lol

Curb your hate

3 Likes

I do my 4 heroics for the week and don’t do any more. I have fun for those 4, but I won’t run them on alts.

I love that they give mounts/toys/etc. I just wish they did not ramp up the difficulty of a rather unenjoyable speed running piece of content. Keep it simple and farmable so collectors are not dissuaded from actually doing the collector piece of content.

1 Like

Not participating is not an option?

2 Likes

Didn’t you know, if you don’t like something it should totally be removed. Those who may like it be damned.

3 Likes

I enjoy them here and there. I love collectibles, so if it’s a good week (like pirates) I’ll especially jump into a few more than normal.

1 Like

They’re good for leveling. At end game, just join an AFK group and watch YouTube while you gain AP.

How about no.

1 Like

Well, I mean if everyone you asked hates them, we must remove them from the game.

It’s literally the only solution to your hatred for them. There is no other option. Especially not doing them and letting those who enjoy them, enjoy them. Certainly not that.

Just trash them completely. It’s only fair.

1 Like

I actually don’t mind them, but the issue is lack of rewards mainly.

Expedions have made me close to 500k. I dont really mind them. With the changes its much less stressful on some because the dont HAVE to target rares and can go right for tons of azerite.

I’ll never understand the drive for people requesting the DELETION of content. Yeah, it’s kinda ‘meh’ content, but it is content nonetheless. Sorry the 20 people you asked hated them. They’re not the absolute worst and you’re not required to do them for progression in any meaningful way. Don’t want the mounts or mogs? Don’t do them.

I definitely don’t love them, but when they’re good for between Qs. I also like seeing how many huge mobs I can fight at the same time as a tank. They’re also pretty decent training for people who have no situational awareness and struggles to dodge 1 shot effects in raids and dungeons.

Round up 20 crocs and wolves and test yourself to see how long you live without dodging mechanics.

2 Likes

Bump for great Justice.

I LOVE island expeditions.

2 Likes

I think that if you upped the experience they gave out they would be a nice alternative for leveling for people who don’t enjoy questing.

Beyond that I would agree they don’t really stand up content wise.