Remove Island Expeditions

Good day,

Is there ANYONE that LOVES Island Expeditions? Everyone I asked hates them. Island Expeditions are lame and not fun.

BE BOLD! DELETE ISLAND EXPEDITIONS!

11 Likes

Eh, they are ok. Nothing I get excited over.

To be honest if I ever get that Stormdrake from the Valajar paragon box I will orobably never do them again.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say I love them, but I do like them.

34 Likes

They are kinda bland and blah.

Their cool but… they kinda get old real quick lol.

1 Like

IE’s serve two functions:

1. Quick exp for leveling
  2. Minor achievement point gains
6 Likes

I enjoy them. The variety of classes and player types I get teamed up with keep the experience fresh. I will always support new and inventive types of content.

But what I don’t understand is why people call for the total removal of content they don’t enjoy and are under no obligation to participate in. I hate pickles. I don’t understand people who enjoy them. I think the world would be a better place if they were banned. But I’m not going to advocate for the elimination of something others enjoy and I can completely avoid.

30 Likes
  1. Pets!

:wink:

13 Likes

Oooh a Sunday thread!

Great for leveling after 2 or 3 characters. All they needed to do was have a vendor that sells everything for coins instead of just some stuff. And 1000 for the one mount is a joke. I only wanted the parrot mount so I ran a bunch until I got it.

1 Like

I always forget we can use them to level. For some reason I have a mental block about them until I hit 120.

I’m sure your sample size is vast and comprehensive. I like Island Expeditions. They remind me of the old Pandaria scenarios. I just wish we could queue for them in the instance group finder instead of just Flynn’s table.

4 Likes

I like them.

Now kindly piss off.

5 Likes

This I agree with. I would like it if I could queue for them while I am out and about doing other things rather than chilling at the table until I finish them.

1 Like

I really like the Island Expeditions. In fact they are one of my favorite things to do in the expansion.

I don’t understand the Island Expedition hate or the xpac hate for that matter. This forum is filled with tears on every subject. Why not just find something to do in the game?

6 Likes

In general the hate was “No loot waa” Which i understood but the new patch has my cup running over with island drops so that complaint is fairly invalid now.

I believe the complaint now is “Waa they hotfixed afk loot waa no fair!”

1 Like

Good day,

Is there ANYONE that LOVES Pantzertwo? Everyone I asked hates him. Pantzertwo is lame and not fun.

BE BOLD! DELETE THIS CHARACTER

11 Likes

I think this proves that those that complain about Island Expeditions and think no one likes them live in an Echo Chamber. Just because you and your immediate peer group don’t like something doesn’t mean no-one does. When you make assumptions you make a butt outta u and umptions.

2 Likes

Since we are sharing opinion and innuendo, I’ll share mine too. I personally love island expeditions, thanks.

1 Like

I like them.

I am upset they overtuned them recently however.

1 Like

I like them if I am in a good group. I seem to be getting more pets and xmog items as of late. I did get the dragon mount so I was happy about that. I also run them on 3 toons.