Remove Humans from the game

Class fantasy is rich people wanting to be enlightened poor people.

And vice versa.

1 Like

Are you an arch-human? You’ve got this down pat.

I can’t take Twitter seriously when it’s flooded with a generation who thought it was cool and smart to eat laundry detergent……

1 Like

It cleans on the outside why not on the inside there buddy? Huh? Yeh…gottem.

My generation drank Purell to get drunk.

My mom says her generation tried to smoke banana peels.

Every generation has some generation-grade idiots. Thankfully, while they make the news, they don’t actually make up a significant portion of the population.

Never mind the fact that the human you’re playing as is slaying demons, bringing down Gods, flying through the air on dragons, teleporting instantly across continents, and so many various other fantastical things. Totally normal stuff.

I also love this generation bc they think it’s smart to record themselves doing illegal activities and post it on social media… then get shocked when they get caught lol

1 Like

/hurt feelings :frowning:

Every single fantasy tale has humans. I dont know what is this about.

There is not a single reason to say that “fantasy” means no humans.

Rename Humans to “Scuffed Vrykul” at character creation screen.

Guess we will have to also remove your elves too. Even funnier that you have small elf ears like you are trying to be more human like!

Oh cool you still got the lucky charms cereal.

1 Like

Builds a Barracks and Four Farms

Come at me!

1 Like

Give lucky charms Cereal.

:purple_heart: :eggplant: :rainbow: :cyclone: :star: :full_moon_with_face: :sunny: :droplet: :ocean: :tornado: :cloud_with_lightning: :sweat_drops: :heartpulse: :cupid: :orange_heart:

The remove human boss is coming. Better hide.

1 Like

Give them bunny ears and cat ears like in FFXIV and call them a different race! :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Bender, is that you??

Remove hunters from the game. Replace with ninjas

1 Like

Remove Death Knights from the game.

Summary

keep this going

1 Like

No, I need my fem humans.

Begone with you!