Remove Humans from the game

It breaks my immersion when I see humans running around in a game that’s supposed to be FANTASY. WTH Blizzard.

5 Likes

What about dead humans? Do we get a pass?

She may be scared of zombies.

No one here on the forums should fear us zombies, for all we seek are brains.

That was terrible I’ll see myself out

6 Likes

That was not terrible, that was PERFECT!

2 Likes

i can relate with humans and identify as one irl.

4 Likes

Remove Blood Elves from the game.

It breaks my immersion knowing they were only given to the Horde to appease the Asian market.

Now that the true High Elves are in the game, there’s no need for the fake ones.

14 Likes

Pffft.

Op sucks

2 Likes

Seriously, I play the game to escape reality and we don’t need real life politics forcefully inserted into everything!!! Uheheheheuhuheueheehh

You fool! Strike me down and I’ll become more powerful than you can imagine! :angry:

2 Likes

I agree. Humans remind me of the real life creatures that scream on Twitter about everything as they spew metal disorder at anything they find offensive…which is anything not pc in their koolaid dyed brains.

I have so many lines for this I can’t even pick one :joy:

metal health will drive ya mad :musical_note:

6 Likes

This is probably far more funny to me than it should be.

Maybe it is the rum.

1 Like
6 Likes

Yeah this is the cannon end to Warcraft as a whole.

Slight Edit

:two_hearts::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: :heart_eyes: It makes :cupid:me happy :sweat_drops::tired_face::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::cupid: :crown::heart_decoration: :heartpulse::purple_heart::cupid: :crown::sweat_drops::cupid::cupid::sweat_drops::crown:

2 Likes

That is actually incredible :joy:. Humankind strikes again.

1 Like

/signed

Kill all humans.

This is the reason why we didnt got high elves in The Alliance, thanks racism /sacarsm>

Oh, they tried to make us hate Garithos… but their efforts were doomed to failure because Garithos was simply too awesome.

Look at that mighty chin. Varian Wrynn had nothing on this guy.

How about that glorious bushy moustache? It would turn Marcus Jonathan green with envy.

He was a snazzy dresser, too. Who else looks so dashing in black and gold fullplate? He also had a lion on his shield and wings on his helmet. It’s like Lothar meets Thor over here.

His character class was “Dark Knight”. Do you know who the only other member of that class is? Batman.

Check out those special abilities. Holy Light, Shockwave, Devotion Aura and Avatar. He’s like a paladin, a chieftain and a mountain king rolled into one. A paladin chieftain king. He probably ditched the Silver Hand because the other paladins weren’t manly enough to hang out with him.

He had more titles than you could shake a gnome at. Lord Garithos. Highlord Garithos. Warlord Garithos. Grand Marshal Garithos. That’s right - he PvPed his way up to rank 14 before WoW even came out. How many other Alliance NPCs hold that title? Not one. Marshals and Field Marshals are a dime-a-dozen, but Garithos was one of a kind.

What do normal people do in the face of a zombie apocalypse that wiped out the majority of their kingdom? Die, mostly. Some run or hide. Not Garithos, though - no sir. He kept a stiff upper lip (beneath his magnificent moustache) and decided he’d be having none of that. He’d take on all the undead and demons the world had to offer and teach them what for.

Garithos was also the one who took Dalaran back from the Scourge. If it weren’t for Garithos, the Kirin Tor wouldn’t have been able to put a silly bubble around the ruins, rebuild their city, fly it over to Northrend and even leave the Alliance because wizards are just such ungrateful people.

What a legend. If only the indomitable Lord Garithos (and his epic voice) were still around to lead us today.

We humans have to stick together, you know.

1 Like