Remove EXP gain from BGs

that’s one way to help fight bots people will just have to do PVE content to level up its unfortunate but that’s how it is lmao.

3 Likes

Nah, if the choice is remove xp from bgs or have bots my choice is to have bots. Although the solution should be to keep xp and them get rid of all bots but yeah if it had to be a choice between the two, thats what Id pick. Bg xp atleast makes levelling in vanilla and tbc less boring.

6 Likes

1 dk per bg. :smiley:

1 Like

Experience from battlegrounds should have been in the form of marks turn-ins.

• de-couple marks from PVP equipment (this has already been done)
  • marks can now be redeemed for XP and reputation in the form of (3) marks for each BG -or- the turn-in for marks from the four BGs
  • or marks can be separately turned-in for XP -or- reputation (so AB and WSG reputation isnt such a brutal slog)

None of these will happen, of course .

Yep 100% agree. There were NEVER any bots in BGs during Vanilla and BC classic. This would 100% work and I AM NOT delusional in any way. Nope, not one bit.

1 Like

once RDF in game, if implemented as it was the first time, at ICC drop…maybe an option.

here is why many real players like xp in bg.

Sign up for AV, AB, WSG (what my level 51 sees as options). It says estimated 15 minute wait.

its the prefect time to hammer out that kill 150 animals for 10 livers quest. go be in the far reaches of azeroth…and the bg will come at some point.

BG for my levelers is the instant, qeue anywhere, hits of non questing xp. it breaks this up nicely. we don’t /dance in cities. we run quests no where near the sites of BG’s scraping out our 8K xp off some quest completes + xp off mob kills.

really useful for my 51 hunter. the crater is near nothing. most 51+ quest areas (that maybe have a dungeon) are nowhere near hear really.

She makes some dinosaurs extinct…and at some point I get dropped in WSG,AB or now AV at 51 ding. Nice system imo.

Its not just levelers though, 80 bg’s are filled with bots too cus they’re farming gems with honor.

and the pvp heroics which can aid farming. its not ulduar gear. but for lower leveled areas…its kills any mobs on the node well enough lol.

It might take bots out of low level bgs but it won’t stop bots from being in the game. They’ll just bot PvE stuff like they already do.

It also won’t take bots out of max level bgs.

What difference would this make? DK bots are all over level 80. They’re farming the honor gems.

There was nothing profitable to spend the honor on. Now there is.

Made a post about this 4 days ago.
Could of bumped it

They need to add rating requirement to buy gems.

Removes bots from max lvl

“Blizzard can’t handle it, so punish the players!”

if you take out XP then we will need RDF

Didn’t have xp in bgs for classic or tbc, didn’t have rdf either. You’ll live.

In classic van and TBc I could level with groups doing dungeons, that is not an option in woylk. used my One boost to 70 and now have to grind BGs for XP. rdf brings people back to dungeons at all levels

Maybe quest?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.