It’s such a bad ability

1.it goes through bubble

2.it drops like candy from every mob in the bg thats not a random grey mob

3.its instant with no chance of getting out

4.it leaves you a literal free kill you cant attack and cant be healed

who thought this was a good idea?

the whole road is littered with the purple circles cause they drop so often

2 Likes

also it’s area of effect is larger than the visual, its very common to just get sucked in when you were nowhere close.

Don’t walk into it and you’ll be good!

If Arcane Prison is placed ON TOP of you, it won’t apply, and you’ll be able to leave it safely.

i just had it placed ontop of me and i was just stuck not able to attack getting wailed on

Plus like inemia above said the radius is wonky i have been a good distance away and i still end up getting ported in

but also i was alone in the arcane prison the guy only used it on me and it only effected me so maybe it has to do with the fact that i was the only one in it

2 Likes

1.it goes through bubble - good

2.it drops like candy from every mob in the bg thats not a random grey mob - theres mobs in WSG?

3.its instant with no chance of getting out - has a cast time of half a second or 1 second, not instant

4.it leaves you a literal free kill you cant attack and cant be healed - pretty sure they can if they’re in it too

who thought this was a good idea?

the whole road is littered with the purple circles cause they drop so often

I was reffering to the arcane prison that exists in ashran not the brawl

2 Likes

The one in ashran really isn’t that bad either. Lot of other things need looked at in that bg, particularly the win/loss that tends to happen if the team loses at the bird.

Blizzard has this problem of always giving 2 ways to win in an Epic BG - 1 where you win with a braindead strat, the other requiring 35/40 people in BG to coordinate to win. Rather annoying

Yeah but asking to change their whole bg design philosophy may be a bit to much even though i dont really think so im just asking to remove 1 ability not even change it

They need to just fix the radius if nothing else. Being pulled into it from the other side of a wall or hill is a bit much. You cant avoid the invisible… If I walk into it because I see it, thats on me.