Remove Allied Races Unlock Requirement

First point, doens’t make sense anymore.
Second point, INTO THE DUNES quest has a bug over 3 years and right now most of horde players cannot finish this quest in order to unlock allied races because the quest is disconecting players.

23 Likes

Doing the questline to learn about the race you want to be allied to you makes sense.

The bug however does not. Report the bug, don’t ask for freebies.

7 Likes

Report the bug? you meant players reporting 3 years ago? or the ones reporting yesterday, today and etc?

Blizzard cannot fix this bug. Remove this quest of the game.

7 Likes

I’m 99% sure they are aware but need more data to fix the problem. It’s not always as easy as it seems from the outside.
It took them 7 years to fix the odd bug that made premium transmogs disappear. They were well aware of that bug, they just needed all the reports to look into the data as to why it happened.

2 Likes

Honestly feel that ARs should just be unlocked with purchase of the expansion After the one they came out in.

21 Likes

At least they removed the rep requirement, and the quests are quests you are going to be doing in the first place. The issue would be with the Legion allied races is having to unlock Argus and Suramar zones.

2 Likes

All questslines should be do-able from lvl 20 and up. That seems fair enough. Enough to make the effort feel like you’ve accomplished something.

2 Likes

Yeah and I think they are for the most part they are.

1 Like

Like you said, Argus and Suramar would need changing. But so would the Kultiran and Zandalari. Maybe lower the achievement of all 4 zones to just the main zone? Link the mounts to the entire achievement?

1 Like

Yes please. Let newcomers freely choose the superior race. :octopus:

6 Likes

Hmm. Maybe it’s an alright time to be opened for Dragonflight.

2 Likes

Let me be clear, remove all REQUIREMENTS for the race chain quest, remove lv 50 and war campaign requirements.

1 Like

I’ve unlocked two Horde allied races and eligible to unlock another that IDC care for. Which specific quest, for Horde to unlock a specific Horde allied race is it?

1 Like

Into the Dunes, theres around 10 different topics about this bug

1 Like

It looks like it’s in Vol’dun, the area to unlock Vulpera. IDK about this quest being required to unlock Vulpera, though. I have the Vul’pera unlocked, though. You still haven’t told me which allied race this quest is used to unlock.

1 Like

Just watched a video, I remember it, now. It didn’t bug out on me, when I went to go and unlock Vulpera.

That being said, a part of me wishes all the prerequisites aren’t necessary. I think (maybe) just having the embassy quests should be plenty.

Unlocking Kul’Tiran & Nightborne was just, a lot LOL Especially compared to what little I had to do to unlock the Vulpera.

1 Like

Do i have to do a quest to play any other race?

Nope. At this point they are races that are part of their factions. Heck factions don’t even matter anymore. Not really

Remove any requirements

3 Likes

I wish to unlock fat humans but don’t want to do BFA stuff.

/cosigned

2 Likes

I’ll compromise, keep the embassy quests. Remove the quests/achievement requirements that unlock those quests, to begin with.

4 Likes

I have been able to get all the allied races for Horde and Alliance. I did not know there was a bug for 3 years that prevented making an achievement.