Remove all rewards from people who got banned

Well, allow me…

Blizzard has a pretty long history of banning people for piloting. In most cases it’s been irreversibly permanent.

4 Likes

Weariing that mage tower skin that was obtained via a pilot is a perfect example of stolen valor. Just walking around with it is your claim. It was a solo experience and therefore not them on the character.

4 Likes

Read the tos. Account sharing is a strict no no. They are lucky its not a perma ban for getting carried through for a mount which is a permanent account reward.

Earn it legit on your own skill or not. No excuse to break the rules…

Follow them or dont play this game. Simple.

1 Like

Nowhere in the TOS does it say your minor kid who lives with you can’t complete what you can’t. And yet people in this situation are still suspended.

I was wondering why EVERY tank in lfr was a felbear with crap gear. Was pretty suspicious.

3 Likes

How would you know?

How would you know?

If its not yourself… how would you know any of it? People lie and keep things hidden. If its not yourself you just dont know the truth.

3 Likes

A minor using an adult’s account is the ONLY exception to account sharing, tmk.

3 Likes

Can this be retroactive?

And this is a great step forward.

4 Likes

Uh… yeah… ‘fixed’.

Meanwhile, warriors just spin to win with dual wield crusader enchants and have their healthbar permanently stuck at 100% from the sheer volume of healing that said enchants still give.

1 Like

I’m kind of down the middle myself. I’m not so petty as to throw a fit at someone sharing accounts just to get some cosmetics, but at the same time account sharing is strictly against the Terms of Service. A very clear line has to be drawn in situations like this. Blizzard not taking adequate steps when rule breaking is potentially involved is why the game had so many issues with boosting communities ruining the game’s economy even more than it already was. I find myself pleased that Blizzard is being more active in cracking down on repeat rule breakers instead of their usual pick-and-choose what to enforce behavior of the past. Say what you will about Micosoft buying out Blizzard, but its looking like this deal has lit a fire under Blizzard to work on cleaning up their game a little better. I’m not entirely confident we’d be seeing any of this if not for the pending buyout.

lol you would have some folks aiming for that as a mount

2 Likes

Very surprised players like this are allowed on the council with such hot takes.

9 Likes

Because it was tuned towards legion abilities originally with the artifact weapons. It was somewhat difficult at first in Legion, but by the 3rd time it was open, it was much easier and at the end it was almost a joke because you overpowered it.

You shouldn’t have had to have perfect timewalking gear sets and etc to be able to do it this time around for a timewalking. That’s so silly.

I did the original disc and holy priest challenges first in Legion. I did it when they were incredibly hard before my gear had caught up. It took me about 50-60 attempts for holy priest (i didn’t bring drums bc I was silly until like the 45th attempt) on 6/11/17. The disc took me about 20 attempts. I did the others later on and they were much easier. My monk I did in March 2018 and it was so much easier. My mage was my last toon and my free boost for buying BFA and I got it easily on 7/15/18 including as Arcane and I never had played Arcane before. I think they should have tuned it for something around 7.3 difficulty for players which maybe took most people I know 10-20 attempts and just needing average equipment.

1 Like

Well, as I said before, he was with us when he did the achivs. On m+ and raid, he was in our group and we watched him stream his mage tower. We usually are on disc together. So yeah, it has a tiny bit of a chance maybe he was lying, but it would require some work to lie that way.

Also, when I say he’s a friend, it’s not some random guildie or someone I met the other day. I know him for tons of years now, know his struggles, his mistakes, his family, his friends outside the game.

I know there are some people that lie, but you find excuses to not believing someone is not guilty, rather than accept that Blizzard can and do make a lot of mistakes with these bans. I know a lot of people who got accused and then got absolved a couple of days or weeks later, because they were innocent. And it always is stressfull. Some of them got so sad that never returned to the game. While I also know a ton of people that sell services and never got a single ban, even when they were reported =)

2 Likes

Dont think anyone says that blizzard does not do false bans. Its just always this thing of “he is my best friend he does not do that” while reality shows that partners cheat on each other and you wouldnt know that either - a thing kept hidden until something happens and it shows light onto you. Its just a fact that you will never know for 100% and its also a fact that blizzard does mistakes. That is all I am saying… you can not trust anyone but yourself when it comes to cheating.

5 Likes

I agree :point_up:

1 Like

Thank you!

How bizarre… I guess we really are in the age of entitlement and we lack a sense of pride in ourselves and have little work ethic…

I did the Mage Tower this time around on just my prot paladin, and after about 25-ish tries, decided I’d wait for the next rounds because I wanted to do other things.

Oh well. I thought it was odd seeing so many people get the arcane tone mount…

1 Like

Well, now we know why :joy:

Going to be interesting if we “suddenly” see a lot fewer Fel-werebears running around, I imagine a lot of casuals were tempted to buy a pilot boost just to get that particular skin.

2 Likes

Because it doesn’t affect you means it should affect no one. Solid logic :roll_eyes:

1 Like