Remove Abandoned Accounts

Is there anyway to remove some old abandoned/inactive accounts from my battle.net account?

Sometimes, battle.net defaults to old inactive accounts when I’m logging in. More of a minor inconvenience, but would be great to have them removed completely.

Thanks.

I believe as long as there not fully upgraded you should either A be able to do that manualy im probably wrong or B open a ticket and get a GM to do it.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/878/solution

Make a support ticket and they should help you with that. I had them combine two accounts that I owned and provided ownership of, and got one of the licenses off of the account deleted since it was an empty trial account I made ages ago.

Empty Starter Edition accounts can be removed through the use of our support website and do not require a Game Master:

If the WoW account has been upgraded at any point, then the Game Master team is unlikely to be able to assist.

To be clear, combining WoW accounts is not possible. I believe what you are referring to is consolidating two different Blizzard accounts. You still have multiple World of Warcraft accounts under your single Blizzard account.

4 Likes

Thanks all. I’ll try some of the methods suggested.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the reply. Not interested in consolidating accounts, simply removing them as they do not have any active characters.

Was easy to ignore until recently, but now my battle.net client keeps defaulting to one of my inactive accounts instead of the last account used.

You might be able to have the inactive licenses moved to a separate Battle.net account that you would need to set up.