Remix Must Have Toys?

What are some toys you think are must-have from MOP remix? I only really know the Gastropod is hard to farm and that’s about it.

1 Like

i bought them all

1 Like

Nothings really a “must have” imo. Though, i like the candle one that lets you cook with it. Its expensive but nice enough i guess

These are the toys I don’t have, I got everything else in MOP.
Bottled Tornado
Eternal Warrior’s Sigil
Aqua Jewel
Warning Sign - Want
Gastropod Shell - Want

I’ll see how my Bronze situation is after everything else is purchased before I buy those, if I have enough, I’ll get all that is left.

there needs to be a list of like

“get this now because its hard/impossible in live”

1 Like

You can farm most of the world ones in remix, or you can farm them in retail. Most of the ones that are world drops will still drop, as will the battle pets in remix, its just raid and world bosses that have had their additonal drops modified

and you have a little over 70 days as of the writing of this to make your decision about which ones are worth bronze. The last ones I had to collect were the blackflame daggers, the warning sign, and the gastropod shell

Eternal Kiln has something like a 0.5% drop rate. It was the only toy I was missing from MoP, I only had the gastropod because I farmed Ji-Kun for years.

It does but it drops off every mob in the area by ordos. If you can get there a max level character can get one in maybe 5-10mins top of aoe farming.

Gulp frog amulet
-summons a swarm of gulp frogs which debuff on all players within 50 yards reducing their stats by 50% for 1 hour. This effect persists through death.

3 Likes

I deleted 11 eternal kilns doing emp rep. It’s guaranteed before exalted if you do the rep lol

I farmed most of the toys back in MoP/WoD and the ones I use the most still today are

Odd Polished Stone/Kang’s Bindstone
Ai - Li’s Skymirror
Hozen Beach Ball
Mr. Smite’s Brass Compass
Blackflame Daggers
Warning Sign

I picked up the Gastropod Shell from remix as I didn’t have it and farming it is a pain.

Also note that there are a good chunk of toys that only function in Pandaria so unless you are going to spend a ton of time in the content outside of this event or only care about collecting them then you can save a decent amount of bronze by not buying them.

1 Like

Gives you a debuff called the Croak of Infinite Potential in the process.

3 Likes

Gastropod Shell. It was the only one I never got to drop back in MoP or farming Throne many, many times. I’d get it just because it’s such a rare drop and only drops from the gastropods before Ji-Kun.

Other toys that rule: panflute of pandaria is a must-have if you love toys!

There’s also one that turns you into a mogu statue which is probably fixed now, but you used to be able to pop it in BGs and not take damage lol

I got a bunch of Eternal Kilns to drop just farming some Shao Hao rep and I’m nowhere near exalted.

I’ve farmed for the Warning Sign and Gastropod shell for ages in retail and never got them so I’m buying those for sure. I got all the other toys on the vendor during MoP

2 Likes

Yeah I have never seen gastropod or warning sign. They are ultra rare. Def worth it if you collect toys. I obviously kept an eternal kiln when I got it but I don’t really collect toys, unless they are useful for something

Already bought all of the toys and all of the heirlooms. Working on the zone achievements that award mounts, pets, toys, and cosmetics.

1 Like

I wouldn’t describe anything as must have, tbh. Though I acknowledge that’s probably because I got them all back in MoP and they’ve lost their shine.

Basically the gastropod toy. Everything else is pretty easy to get. That being said, just buy em all. No reason not to.

They must have changed the drop rate in Remix, because I am exalted with all reps over on Retail and never once seen it drop.

Just buy all the toys from the vendor.

Just buy the rare mounts you want so you dont have to farm theem in retail.

Buy the class tmogs - i only like the warrior one but i will eventually buy them all.

The rest of the tmog dont buy until the last few days of remix as you can loot them via the raids. Be smart about how you spend bronze - its just as important as earning the bronze.

Garrosh heirlooms are the most important to buy as they have a repeatable use anytime you wwwant to level a new toon and those weapons are vastly more than powwerful than any other weapons during the leveling process or for timewalking weeks/mage tower - they have gem slots and some gems scale insanley for timewalking/mage tower.

Already bought my shoiulders so i dont have to farm SoO in retail, 2 more heroic SoO raids to complete the heirlooms then onto the remainder of the toys. Earning bronze via leveling alts and having fun has been amazing and il should not need to aquire anymore bronze for the rewards i want in about 4 weeks! Plenty of time.

As to the ‘must havee’ toys - all of them, every single one of them. If the get used or not means nothing, having them all via easy access beats farming retail for years to come.

1 Like