Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Blizzard has the sub numbers, the player counts and the server health. They know people are quitting because this content is overtuned crap that was nerfed into the ground for a good reason originally. They’re here to keep the servers alive and people playing, not catering to your overblown self important ego.

1 Like

we had 3 months of pre nerf and p3 is now on ptr. It’s fine. Let the people struggling get a bone.

Yes, I’m throwing a “temper tantrum” because I expect some level of communication when massive changes are made that are different from what was supposed to be happening. zzzz

mmmm nope, nice strawman though

Wrong again, thanks for playing.

2 Likes

Yes, because they originally wanted to keep the quitters playing by giving a handful of nerfs, but YOU PEOPLE had to cry and moan about it and get it delayed week after week, leading to even more mass quitting and now they’re course correcting hard to get people to continue. You made your bed, sleep in it.

6 Likes

do you realy think they would release bt day 1 ?

Not really the point. The point is, this entire time, the expectation has been nerfs for 3 bosses on the 14th. Those were the only nerfs ever discussed prior to P3. This is a HUGE change from the announced plans, completely out of nowhere.

Kaivax posted this thread as a “reminder.” How can he be reminding us about changes that were never previously advertised? lmao

4 Likes

Because you hardcore raiders cried about the initial nerfs. This is 100% your fault.

He’s reminding us that the nerfs are still coming and announcing the further tuning in the same post.

It literally is never enough for you people, hence the reason they don’t want to waste time with detailed information and communication. Your type will always throw a temper tantrum over what you get.

1 Like

It’s my fault Blizzard is “reminding” us about changes they never advertised as coming next week? Shills man…

4 Likes

Rocket science is easy. Rocket engineering is hard.

1 Like

I mean it’s blizz my dude. I have zero expectations on communication at this point.

Are you guys really this special. They have said countless times that they were going to remove attunements close to or at the next phase. When SWP hits, Hyjal and Black Temple attunes will be gone.

They also said that they would give us prenerf fights and nerf them down the road at the next phase.

Some of y’all cry waaay too much about everything under the sun.

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone would quit the game because they can’t easily clear all of the bosses. And I don’t understand why anyone would decide to keep playing only on the condition that the game get nerfed so they can easily get the best loot.

And even if I did think that way, I would be too embarrassed to ever admit that to anyone, ha.

3 Likes

classic was largely a joke so people got conditioned to being able to clear all the raids drunk out of their minds while chilling with the boys on discord. The slightest of challenges ended up destroying guilds (i.e naxx). Now in TBC with more technical and challenging raids those same players who were conditioned to being able to zugzug everything down no longer can do so. Some adapted, some didn’t. I think we’re at 50% of guilds clearing 10/10 prenerf so definitely people have adapted to the new raid meta, but there’s still lots who havent. Blizz wants their sub numbers too so I guess this is their compromise. 3 months of pre-nerf, with a month or two of post-nerf

2 Likes

This reads as “Basically World of Warcraft is my whole life”

Rocket surgery is really hard.

Red wire? Blue wire?

2 Likes

Please be reminded that we have no clue what you are talking about. Are the FINAL NERFS same as what you stated a month ago? That was literally just a nerf to Vashj mind control and nothing else. You do get paid to do this job, right? Could you squeeze out just a few more details so 100,000s of paying customers can plan accordingly.

Thank you!

6 Likes

We want to know what nerfs to expect next week so we don’t all stack for alar’s meteor and all feckin die

Or Solarian’s debuff causes everyone to be launched into the air and take fall damage.

1 Like

Cool, now reply to the transfer thread.

Based on the ptr, all bosses hp are down 10%-60%. For instance, lady hp is down 20%, kaer’s adds hp are down 60%.