Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Exactly so you shouldn’t expect any reasonable solution.

Time to pay for a xfer.

Balance was always going to be a pipe dream for as long as there are factions. People will always take the advantage in pvp - always

1 Like

This has honestly been the worst rollout of such a significant change to the game that I can remember.

Say you’re doing one thing, change your mind and advertise you’ll make the changes at a later date, then right before that date do a hard left turn that’s ultra vague (and still is vague even after clarifying) and nerf the entire tier into oblivion.

Never mind the damage to dungeon runs you’ve done by scrapping Attunements entirely. Now hardly anyone is doing normals for rep or heroics for badges b/c T5 gear will be so much easier to obtain.

I’m trying hard not to be overly negative but your dev team is really trying all they can to torpedo this game. Just merge servers rather than nerf T5 to make up for dead realm pops b/c all you’re going to do is make a train wreck when T6 starts and unprepared guilds used to mega nerfed fights are faced with the endless trash and reintroduced difficulty curve.

3 Likes

Will there be patch notes? Please and thank you!

way to stick to your original tbc vision blizz. This company has turned into one of the worst gaming businesses around. glad i sold my stock when i did.

1 Like

You’d have to be incredibly stupid to pay someone for being incompetent. The only sane thing to do is to quit and move on.

Who cares how fast you clear it if RNG gods do a slam dunk in your face not getting X item for the millionth time?

Really though. The nerfs to Kara didn’t buff the loot tables. Same will happen for TK/SSC. Sure, itll be easier to see loot not drop, but loot still won’t drop.

Haha.

Seriously, just play the game. It’s their game, not ours. It’s not our accounts, it’s theirs. I enjoy playing it for them.

1 Like

Who cares how fast you clear it if RNG gods do a slam dunk in your face not getting X item for the millionth time?

We’ve had 1 glove and one Shoulder defender token drop since September. Our raid has 4 druids, 2 priests, and 2 warriors. so 1/3 of the raid is still in mostly kara/crafted gear. Karathress only drops Hero tokens.

We have never killed a bat. Its just wasted DPS. As long as you spread ouot a lot , the poison is a non issue with the amount of DPS we have now with the min/maxing. Hell, we have Brutallus damage already.

Give us patch notes, you goons. None of these changes even happened in 2.4.3.

1 Like

You’re still paying them.

I’m sorry you’re using boomer strats.

Our guild still has 99 parses on speed for the boss. Not having to move around nearly as much and the casters being able to blast as they throw up dots or instant casts as the bats fly over and they die super fast. Isn’t that harmful and we don’t need crutches like seedlings or mines to kill the boss.

We also rarely have deaths to the Toxic spores because there are so few of them that happen, unlike your guild, that is probably why your fight drags out so long since you lose 2-5 people per fight to it.

They happened in 2.1. Saying stuff is in 2.4.3 means its all patches before as well. Only important things to know are you move with bomb on solarian and you spread for alar p2.

I mean your fastest time is 1 minute faster, you aren’t breaking any records here guy.

You would kill it faster if you ignored the bats.

My raid most likely isn’t as optimized as your raid and you’re also horde.

I am seeing excuses and lacking understanding of how killing the bats makes it so you don’t have to deal with the RNG of the pools. It doesnt really matter anymore with the changes, you are just trying to take a swipe at someone that is better than you and making excuses as to why using a “boomer strat” they are still faster.
Horde does not take a minute off kill times, some of the fastest kill times are held by the alliance.
If we ignored the bats, our DPS would have to move a lot more, that movement causes lower DPS.

Sorry but your parses don’t make you “better” than anyone, those are raid parses and a group effort, I guess you could say your raid is better than mine, but individual skill you can’t make a judgment on.

You’re the 1 who replied to me about how you kill the bats and have a better “kill time” than we do…who’s taking the jabs here?

I got dad and mom gamers in my raid who literally die to things like spout every week, and you could only muster a 1 minute faster kill time, I wouldn’t really be bragging.

you realize that the 82k damage to the bats from quick casts and instant casts, really doesn’t matter all that much. Especially when they can just have it as a macro that they push as the bats fly overhead.

What do I know, we kill the boss faster than 99% of the raids that kill it. We just are not speed runners nor do we really care to be. We just would rather make the fight way easier than deal with constant toxic spores on the ground.

1 Like

Everytime you post you just make yourself look like a :clown_face:

2 Likes

I mean to each their own, im not saying dont kill the bats if the strat works for your guild then do it.

It didnt work for my guild, we tried it and it just didnt work.