Reminder: Glorious Tyranny

I’ll keep it short.
I’ve been bringing this up here and there for the past decade…
Players who earned a 2200 rating in Mists of Pandaria seasons 12-15
(2v2, 3v3, 5v5, 10v10)
should be able to purchase Enchanter’s Illusion: Glorious Tyranny
We should also be able to recover lost Elite sets from before the Wardrobe system…
I have 2200 rating + 27k(++) conquest + 100’s of wins from S15,
and yet that isn’t enough because only Duelist and Hero (as per the Legion 7.3 fix - able to re-purchase old pvp enchants) are the season-specific achievements from that time…

Certainly there aren’t that many people who originally qualified at 2200+…
so why can’t we recover our illusion via tickets, or an automated achievement-date-check?
I’ve tried to open tickets throughout the years…
Still unresolved
and TBH kinda unfair that someone with less than 2.2 (s14 duelist) can purchase it.

Thanks

4 Likes

Insane how Blizzard has done nothing about this! I earned the enchant on my Warrior have it on multiple heirloom weapons… Yet can’t use it! I have all the achievements to prove it.

4 Likes

The requirements for Glorious Tyranny was 2.4k rating. Not 2.2k

That was in Warlords of Draenor, an exclusive double-prize at 2.4k alongside a blue illusion, Primal Victory.
The enchant effect of Glorious Tyranny, however, was originally a MoP reward. It was carried over due to wide player demand, but their forms and requirements of obtaining were incompatible. The Wardrobe system did not exists before WoD. The red illusion is impossible to get; unless you did in WoD with current 2.4k rating – or with MoP Duelist/Hero since Legion 7.3. However, these achievements were not fixed; so, this fix was therefore incomplete. The situation remains unfair towards many who originally had the red enchant Glorious Tyranny, which required 2.2k in MoP.

2 Likes

The requirements for Bloody Dancing Steel was 2.2k.

2 Likes

Wish they would fix this. I still have the original enchant in the bank as well as Tyrannical Gladiator’s tabard.

3 Likes

I still have the enchant on a weapon that I earned in MoP but the illusion is not available and putting in a ticket results in it was only for people that earned it, which I did and have proof of.

2 Likes

Exactly this, I opened a ticket telling them that they can literally just look at the weapon I have equipped and still to this day have equipped and they will see Spirit of Conquest on that weapon, I also have proof of me being 2200+ during that time. Insane how they can change the requirements years later and not give the enchant to the players that earned it.

2 Likes

Super discouraging to not have what I would consider the best enchant in the game.

1 Like

100% accurate.
Well, I am honestly (personally) rather consoled by the fact that the illusion this season (Dragonflight Season 2 – Shadow Flame) is very much red-based, and IMO is the closest one in its looks and quality to the original Bloody Dancing Steel. I’m at 2k rating but going to sit again for 2 weeks cuz IRL, so hope to get it soon and in time :slight_smile:

Ive achieved hero of the alliance… and 2400+ in 3s and it still doesn’t let me purchase it either… blizzards just doesn’t care about us… We’re part of their hardcore gaming audience and they still don’t care… it sad…

1 Like

You can redeem it if you have Hero (or Duelist) from Season 14 or 15, but if it was before or after that there’s indeed no solution :frowning:

bump! missing this one badly though I have spares of it in my bags and the achievement on a few characters, and a few boa’s with it.
also fwiw, it was just 2.2k to buy it during mop, not duelist

Bump! Crazy how I still can’t get the enchant I earned!

1 Like