Remember all those promises you never kept on legacy content?

Where are the skips promised for SOO and every other “mount raid” that is absurdly long?
Where are the legacy tuning notes for BFA raids to make them soloable? It’s been 2 expansions, that was the deal.
Where are the fixes to chromie time to make it feel better when going back for collecting?
Where are the myriad of bug fixes that were promised for older dungeons/raids completely breaking if you do things too quickly or not quickly enough?

I am perfectly fine with you taking the stance of “We don’t care about legacy content or collectors and completionists”. But say that out loud instead of the constant promising and never delivering.

41 Likes

How many were “promised” and how many were just something they agreed on, and said they might work on?
Devs rarely promise anything.

9 Likes

Source?

When did they say all this?

8 Likes

Hold it right there op :angry:

Dance studio first

5 Likes

^This. I’m sure they plan on getting to some of that but the priority is on having a faster new content cadence than changing old stuff.

4 Likes

I think it’s time you knew the truth. Dance Studio didn’t run away when you were at summer camp…it died.

10 Likes

I would LOVE all of this considering my main source of entertainment with WoW is doing older content for fun and collecting stuff i missed.

But I’m also not naive. I don’t think they have the budget or time to invest a team for this type of stuff. They still need to prioritize dragon flying in the rest of the continents which will take time.

1 Like

Maybe 10 or 20 years later. We’ll see. If you’re still playing, you can enjoy those privileges then. :rofl: :joy: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

We truly need a skip for SOO, ICC, etc. WAY too long.

8 Likes

“That sounds like a good idea” and “May be something to look into” is not a promise.

Players need to stop taking dev word as gosple,

2 Likes

The only skip Id want is all those stinking crates. That part bores me to death.

2 Likes

i’m not an arachnologist but i’m pretty sure convenience skips for old raids are not high on the devs list to fix as not only are they able to be completed as is, there’s other things to work on like…anything else.

1 Like

At least let us past Galakras and Spoils, that alone saves like half an hour

3 Likes

5 Likes

So you have no sources to back up your claims?

1 Like

Their source is that they made it the frick up.

3 Likes

Then what is the point of this thread?

That is their stance, has been for years.

And they do care about collectors, that is the main draw to this game. It’s a collectible game now.

They just don’t care about the old stuff.

1 Like

IF player is in instance XXX
THEN Increase damage output 5000%

woiee so very hard and time consuming to just add a buff (like they already did for legacy raids in I think legion)

That instance buff? Its already in the game… I honestly think mr elitist jerk gets a bruised ego when he sees so many players more interested in old content than his sparkling perfect brand new systemcraft he has concocted in his rusty bathtub in his trailer.

4 Likes

Yet you misunderstand it’s purpose, and whine that it’s not doing something it’s not intended to do.

Frankly i think you’re just defending blizzard at this point. they should just mail all legacy items to every player so they don’t have to deal with grinding elitist content.

2 Likes