Release date?

Even PGI announced a release date of September 10th and I’m stoked. Not only to play another MechWarrior title but that a handful of people in Vancuver showed up the “big boys” at Blizzard.

I have a very good source thats says release will be just after xmas on Dec 32nd.

1 Like

23rd November 2004

4 Likes

September 22 the last day of Summer

February 30th

1 Like

Coming…

SOON™

2 Likes

It’s going to be July 8.

I made that up in my head with no facts to back it up.
But I think it has a solid change of about 1% to be right.

5 Likes

Development has seen no layoffs, and is actually being expanded on.
Those cut were in positions related to producing (likely after the major production deal with Bungie ended), e-sports, and customer service.

Development of WoW Classic should be completely unaffected.

2019 ten characters

I feel like people are starting to ask this as a troll. If we had a release date that’s all you would see on the forums.

2 Likes

There has been no change to the announced “Summer 2019”. Bornakk, one of the Blizzard CMs who posts, confirmed that:

The layoffs were specifically stated to not be applying to dev teams. The WOW Classic team is pretty much all a dev team - no art, no CM. Lean and (not so) mean.

2 Likes

could be. That would still be Summer 2019…Southern Hemisphere Summer, which is going on right now, and Blizzard never specified which summer of 2109 (edit:2019…so I start start cardiac arrests)…

1 Like

That post is actually less specific than the date told to us at Blizzcon.

Blizzcon = “Summer 2019”
Bornakk = “2019”

In response to a thread title specifically implying the year would be changed.

:woman_shrugging: We’ll know when we know.

By summer 2019 I hope this means july or sooner. Im doing what i can to prepare for the release and i’m super pumped. Havent really played since like 2015. Dabble’d in 2017 for a month or so and it was just too much to catch up on and got out of hand from what I missed in the game. Im ready to binge drink game fuel, spam chat for people for a dungeon and constantly having to repeat OOM inbetween every few pulls in said dungeon.

1 Like

Summer starts on June 21, so it is okay to ask “are we there yet?” from then on. Kicking the back of the car seat is optional but recommended.

1 Like

I hate those after dinner release schedules. I’m not good at logging in bloated.

Between June 21 and September 22, on a day ending in y.

I would be pissed lol my vacation is September 1-20th lol

-Sinclaire -Torch-

That’s one reason I hope they don’t put off telling us. People want to be able to take vacation days.