Release date when?

Sorry…been away for a bit and was wondering if there is a timeframe for a TBC release date?

October 5, 2022

4 Likes

THe best guess on prepatch is may 18th based off a data mined string in the beta that said that is the date players will decide if they go to TBC or stay classic forever (reasonable to assume both are available at that point).

This would give them a lot of time to do testing and make sure the content was stable and have a 4-6 week prepatch then launch tbc.

It was March 4, then March 20… It keeps getting pushed back.

rumor is tbc-prepatch may 18. Might give people more time to level and gear an alt than the retail prepatch. My guess soon enough that the prepatch even will end near the start of the holiday season starting with Halloween event to keep people going so maybe for a ~3week event might mean a mid September opening of dark portal AS A GUESS.

TBC will be released January 16th, 2007

10 Likes

Got me with that one again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Soon™️

2 Likes

I’d like a date, some of us have to book time off work to stare at a queue screen.

1 Like

Nothing from A-B. Tons of baseless speculation on the forums, of course.

They said have a classic summer and meant late August so now when they say 2021 they mean late December.

TBC’s beta started earlier in the year than Classic’s. I think many of us will be 70 by August.

Release schedule is as follows;

Pre patch blood elves and draenei become available April 20, 2021
All servers transition to TBC May 4, 2021
T4 & T5 Content Release May 4, 2021
BT & Hyjal Release Nov, 2021
ZA Release Feb, 2022
SWP Aug / Sep, 2022

1 Like

Waaaaaaaay off.

Prepatch will be atleast 6 weeks.

why because blizz isn’t on the ball and let mages aoe farm tbc dungeons? also what’s up with health pools in raids… saw asmons kara and he had close to 21k hp lmao… i was raiding kara with 11k hp

2-week prepatch? Yeah, that’s not happening. Blizz explicitly stated that they want people to be able to level belfs/draenei in time for TBC content, so prepatch is going to be 4 weeks minimum.

1 Like

takes 3 days played to hit 60

Not everyone can play 5 hours a day like you can.

then play retail

“lel retail lel”
troll confirmed
welcome to the ignore list

1 Like