Release AQ Late August Earliest

Nah I’m good, have been farming bwl since day 1 for over 5 months. AQ ASAP plz!

1 Like

All you wanting it now probably have NR gear to farm and nature pots to farm, you have plenty to do

This one 23 gnome warlock is 50% of the playerbase. I’m glad he’s single-handedly keeping the game alive.

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be 2nd or 3rd week in july, which would correspond with the timeline between ZG and AQ in OG vanilla.

1. You heard me
  2. You made fun of a ‘terrible suggestion’ of a person yet you deny a personal insult? Ok boomer.

Nope. for the best outcome / accuracy, it should be end August.

Making fun of your dumb statement isn’t a personal insult.

If I called you a, say, 2-IQ troglodyte that couldn’t tell the difference between his wife and sister, that would be different.

1 Like

chef’s kiss

Wonderdruid loses again

August 5th

quote me

screenshot me

Wonderdruid crying himself to sleep tonight

2 Likes

I can’t believe we have to wait until the end of July for AQ… Just release TBC already zzzzzz

2 Likes

No thanks.

Not everyone plays at a snails pace, AQ release doesn’t change anything for the slow pokes as they’re not raiding or not even capped.

What stops you from “enjoying” classic if AQ drops? I am perfectly fine with it dropping on July 28th, and it will probably be another month after that when we start raiding it. Seriously this idea that somehow AQ, or TBC suddenly deletes all previous content to where you can still do that content with no issues is hilarious.

Lets get to TBC!

You again? Here to spread your TBC gospel on an unrelated thread? >.>

Pobrecito!!

u were wrong. ur punishment is never post garbage assumptions on forums again

Erm…

The earliest the questline to actually open AQ can be done is August 3rd. Some servers will take way longer.

To be honest, his guess is probably the closest one in the thread.

Of course it will, but it’s mechanically superior in a lot of ways.

I have three characters exalted in ZG and two with full T2…yeah it’s time for AQ40.