Release AQ Late August Earliest

I understand gold prices are dipping right now for diggers like yourself, but are such personal insults necessary?

I think they should just keep making xpacs … and catch up to their current content …

You can easily enjoy the opening event while its going on and then keep going back and clearing the same old content you’ve been clearing for the past 9 months. Nobody is forcing you to do AQ when it comes out. I swear when I see people making these kinds of posts they’re in crap guilds who are still struggling with BWL and they don’t want to see people rocking AQ gear because it’s completely out of their reach.

Just because nobody is forcing me to do AQ once it comes out dosent mean you should force content to be released early for your own personal needs.

I can say the same thing. You love rushed content so much, why don’t you go back to private servers and play things on a loop over, and over again?

You can make more money as a gold seller because so far the only people that wants rushed content are these individuals who profit off a rushed content release.

Right now, Classic servers are so packed they need to layer. Releasing something as big as AQ this early is a big mistake.

Extend the phases’s longevity, take advantage of high population. Blizzard makes more money off subs, players can enjoy the game more; win-win.

It’s not even one year into classic and we have phase 5. WTF?

Please actually use your intelligence before you comment.

Or release AQ in line of the same timeline that matches almost exactly to Vanilla, as you have with the other 4 phases.

Because you know, that makes the most sense…

1 Like

So because I am bored of the same two 40 man raids that I’ve done countless times in classic I must be a gold seller? Do you realize how dumb you sound?
It’s ALL old content…just because you can’t clear BWL in your guild doesn’t mean I should have to wait months and months and months longer so you can catch up.
Only certain servers are “so packed” they need to layer so who cares?
200 people in my guild are all raid logging because it’s so boring then it’s probably time. This game needs more content for people even if you’re not able to do it.
Btw I never once played on a p servers…

1 Like

You are bored of 2 40 man raids?

• Newsflash *

Do something else?

If you are just raid-logging all day everyday, WoW classic is not the game for you. There is so much more to do in this game than raiding.

This content is 15-year old and if you expect anything out of it, BFA is just a click away.

WoW classic is fine the way it is, but you might wish to evaluate your mental wellness for passing a smug remark like that.

1 Like

Whats enjoyable for me maybe isn’t enjoyable for you ever think of that?

The ONLY improvements I can do to my character are a couple items in two 40 man raids. I enjoy raiding which is why I’d like more raids to be able to do.
I have 3 lvl 60s all geared with raid gear…there’s only so much BWL/MC a man can do before it’s the most boring thing ever to do.

You’re telling me the content is 15 years old so not to expect anything out of it? WHY ARE YOU EVEN PLAYING THEN?

I guess I have a little bit of a min/max mentality because the entire reason I play is to improve my character. There’s simply not enough ways for me to do that with the content that’s out. I enjoy the community I am in but it’s based around raiding…Raiding one day a week clearing BWL/MC on the same night then having absolutely nothing in game to do other than gold farm on my mage is BORING.

Blizzard doesn’t care what you think. They care about their bottom line, and are going to continue to only care about their bottom line. Which is push content on regular intervals, start fresh servers that will follow these same standards and continue servers current servers forward with new content. Which is going to net them the most profit. AKA why they brought Holly Longdale on, so i suggest you go back to your private servers.

1. Wtf digger? lmao
  2. I made fun of your terrible suggestion, not you.

You should learn what a personal insult is before accusing people of it.

Nah I’m good, have been farming bwl since day 1 for over 5 months. AQ ASAP plz!

1 Like

All you wanting it now probably have NR gear to farm and nature pots to farm, you have plenty to do

This one 23 gnome warlock is 50% of the playerbase. I’m glad he’s single-handedly keeping the game alive.

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be 2nd or 3rd week in july, which would correspond with the timeline between ZG and AQ in OG vanilla.

1. You heard me
  2. You made fun of a ‘terrible suggestion’ of a person yet you deny a personal insult? Ok boomer.

Nope. for the best outcome / accuracy, it should be end August.

Making fun of your dumb statement isn’t a personal insult.

If I called you a, say, 2-IQ troglodyte that couldn’t tell the difference between his wife and sister, that would be different.

1 Like

chef’s kiss

Wonderdruid loses again

August 5th

quote me

screenshot me

Wonderdruid crying himself to sleep tonight

2 Likes