Release AQ Late August Earliest

As per the title, please release AQ late August at the earliest.

We would like more time to enjoy WoW Classic in exchange for the rushed earlier phases so it evens out over time.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Does it cease being WoW Classic once AQ is released? Pretty sure there isn’t a particular expiration date on the game.

Also, who is this ‘we’? You don’t speak for me; in fact, I’d prefer an earlier release of phase 5 so that I can finally get a +25agi enchant on my hunter’s Barbarous Blade, so that I can better enjoy WoW Classic in exchange for them not making the +25agi enchant available in an earlier phase.

But go ahead, feel free to claim that you speak for most of the playerbase. Nobody’s done that before…

6 Likes

Or we could release AQ now so that we get TBC sooner, and Wonderdruid throws another multi-day temper-tantrum about TBC.

16 Likes

I can’t wait for TBC :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Real question : What prevent you to enjoy the experience when there is more content ?

Even is AQ+Naxx were released tomorow what would prevent you to have fun ?

5 Likes

Don’t speak for me, thanks. I’d like AQ ASAP.

3 Likes

We’ve had what. . . five months of BWL. Yeah it’s time for the AQ.

3 Likes

It will be tainted same as classic

Guess what? You certainly don’t speak for me and the rest of the playerbase too.

neither do you

???

No, release AQ now. Don’t speak for me.

This content is stale and I’m bored. We’ve been clearing BWL since day 1 of release. Let’s hurry this up shall we?

1 Like

Why? So you can sell gold at higher prices on AQ release?

Calm down.

1 Like

You’re special.

5 Likes

Wow, what a dumb comment.

1 Like

And I have the exact opposite feeling, having been done with BWL since the first month (both content and drops).

I’m eager for something new to do.

Classic isnt hard enough, nor is there any real development time necessary, to warrant 6 months between raids.

1 Like

AQ will be released in the last week of july. You will have to be patient.

Probably mid August, the announcement with come mid to late July.

Judging by this thread though, it looks like your suggestion is ludicrous, so enjoy :slight_smile:

we should have news soon when aq ptr ends

Nope. We’re still on month 4. Month 5 starts second week of july.

MC to BWL was 6 months. BWL to AQ is also going to be 6 months.

Anyone expecting it sooner is silly.