Rejoice Alliance! Man'ari Eredar are coming!

Settle down skipper.

explodes

I’d be happy telling myself that my red wagglelock lacks those because they were freed from the legion and healed/treated.

1 Like

good guy velen is bringin his people back together. yall cynical as hell.

2 Likes

Any chance the selection of Man’ari skin tones could come with slightly deeper/darker voice notes?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hehe

1 Like

Not even gonna lie, I would roll a vrykrul woman in a heartbeat if they became available. Not sure why they aren’t yet, but I hope they show up at some point. Even if they add them as another human or Kul Tiran option, I’m there.

Still surprised they haven’t been added.

-EDarkness

I’d be all for it.

https://gfycat.com/preciousamplelaughingthrush

It’s because they’re descended from the Drust. They merged with Kultiran society from the Thornspeakers.
Vrykul and Kultirans both look like they share a development ancestry of orcs. I feel like I’m playing my orc when I play my Kultiran. Also makes sense for the use on Mok’nathal. The development is also likely where the upright option came in.

It’s poor business to start at square one when you can take something and modify it to get what you’re after. Time is money.

Yup.
I wish I could remember if it was an in-game cutscene or something from Blizzcon where it was stated that the best warriors of Kultiras come from Drustvar.

The thing that would make them more money is to not screw around and just listen to the fan base and give us things we’ve been asking for for years instead of treating the ideas like jokes. I mean a happy fan base means more than likely more subscriptions renewing or happening and thus more money for them. Yes some ideas are not possible at the moment but like more options for worgen’s worgen form outside just more fur colors would no doubt show gains for them, maybe more so with addition of optional tails

But then, your happiness could be someone else’s suffering!

Though, seriously. If anyone is angry about players being given the freedom devs constantly give themselves, then they deserve to suffer…

1 Like

We’re totally sorry for genocide. We’ll make it up with waggle and edginess. Deal?

Alliance: Deal!

Turalyon suffers a panic attack.

2 Likes

No deal till my Dream comes true :smiling_imp:

or till Stormwind gets a REAL king. At least this King comes with food for all

1 Like

Definitely

I’m pretty sure it’s in the cutscene for choosing to quest in Drustvar. (Though it’s been a while since I’ve seen it.)

1 Like

Was hesitant to consider making a Draenei Warlock, but when this goes live, will make one for sure. Btw, anyone know if you have to do the quest on a Draenei or can it be done without restrictions.

Willing to bet it will be a draenei only quest. I plan to do it on this toon in particular anyway.

I am leveling a draenei warlock for sure.

Maybe for all but reward only if done on Draenei.(Like the Tauren quest) Or Draenai only

i would’ve preferred an allied race too, itd be another heritage armor + tabard to unlock

And a free Fel Elek or Fel Talbuk.

At least I hope their Naaru Blessing will be green and not blue

2 Likes