Rejoice Alliance! Man'ari Eredar are coming!

Rejoice and fulfill that red skinned drani Lock fantacy in 10.1.7!

Source!

31 Likes

They just need the fel cracks as an option on horns, hooves, and arms

30 Likes

I’m just glad they finally got the hint with allied races. No one wants that.

More customizations and we can fill in the blanks as players with lore. They can even use them as an alternate type of reward for content (something they could explore).

11 Likes

If they don’t have the fel scars and what not, basically just huge wasted potential

Literally just some red dudes

4 Likes

Agreed Im excited with or without those. This is a great news. However I will never shed my void skin. Im this race for life. Love the void too much

4 Likes

Rejoice? I’d kill those if I could.
Warlocks, I tell you…

3 Likes

You better not come out of that ice block anytime soon. I do have multiple levels of fear I can put you through after all :rage:

6 Likes

We are still very early into the PTR I’m sure they will add those especially based on the feedback they’re going to get on the PTR when people can finally play them

If they don’t they will just feel weird and out of place I agree

1 Like

I want allied races like Mok’nathal.

6 Likes

Wait… I want that. I love my allied races.

3 Likes

Vulpera is the only new race, yes, based on the goblin model, but still the only true new race. All the others could and should have been customization options. :dracthyr_shrug:

7 Likes

This is a cool addition.

To me this almost proves that if Blizzard adds velf paladins, there’s a chance they will put some effort into making them make sense.

4 Likes

If i can be a red skinned demon paladin, that will just be hilarious and perhaps race swap worthy lol

i really love allied races tbh

3 Likes

In all fairness….Manari allied race would have been a whole lot more interesting than Lightforged

5 Likes

Or the lightforged could have just been customization options for draenei to begin with.

Funny how the only truly “unique” allied race is the Kul’Tirans since they don’t share a rig with any other race.

Zandalari and Nightborne share with Night Elves.

Vulpera, Goblins.

Rest are pretty much just customization options.

5 Likes

we may share their frame but we’re a different people entirely than those greedy goblins. Besides us yeah the others could of been customization options and I’m still convinced the only reason alliance got void elves is to give them blood elves and only reason nightborne exist is to give us a NE race. Besides that the other allied races, outside of vulpera, are just races each side already had with new items. I guess kul’tiran are unique but I could of sworn they share the ogre frame or a mutation of it

3 Likes

I wana use the red hair with blue skin.

Think they will let you mix the old and new or have the templates locked to keep stuff separate?

Same… Which is why i’m still in the camp of actually giving Alliance the High Elves as Allied race. Especially since they threw even more high elves in our face in BFA. High Elf tourists in stormwind, High Elf portal trainer in borealust, high elf troops during the arathi warfront.

/sigh

3 Likes

Awesome sauce. :cow:

They are an allied race, part of the Alliance since forever. You just don’t get no helves. :stuck_out_tongue: