Regarding slavery practices on the Horde

You mean where he managed to be so unstable that all his allied nations joined in rebellion against him? And then failed to do any Azeroth conquering with nearly all of Draenor?

1 Like

There is a large difference between getting a siege beast to attack something and very specifically getting a siege beast to do a very specific thing to a very specific individual. Just because they obeyed big sweeping orders like “ATTACK THIS,” which basically amounts to throwing them at something, does not mean they would be capable of understanding or complying with the order to do said very specific thing.

Imagine you catch a lion in a cage, and you sick it on people for a while before corralling it back in. Now imagine you open that cage and tell the lion to go rescue a child. It’s not gonna rescue the child, much like a kraken is not gonna rescue “The orc.”

nop, but “the” orc is easily recognize, thats the point.

Not to an eldritch beast he’s not. In this scenario, he’s just another orc.

I don’t know what this has to do with anything.

I don’t know what this has to do with anything.

There is a difference between controlling water for a period, and getting bombarded with an obscene amount of water.

1 Like

nothing implies it could not be done.

its the lion being controlled by darker magics? :thinking:

its the only not green around, the kraken could know

it had to do of how he didn’t die in the drowing, so, one of my assumptions would be correct, or the krakens save him, or the shamans, or just something else.

its because you are not following the conversation form the beginning jut wanted to nitpick about the kraken thing.

and there is a difference between be direct into the wave like thrall was, and far way like Garrosh was.

in that distance, with the powers shamans have, they would not drown.

Save for common sense.

Don’t see anywhere in Tides of War where it says the Kraken were.

A) No he’s not.
B) A kraken would neither identify the color difference, nor care about the color difference.

You said that none of them mention Garrosh. That doesn’t mean he survived.

I assure you, magical kraken friend is worth calling out. It’s bad. Like… not even worth BfA bad.

im pretty sure it its not just by verbal commands, cause clearly say they could not go against the orders

yes? he is easily recognizble among orcs, bigger than everyone else, brown, and with big spikes on his shoulders.

they would still identify him.

neither mention he died, an death its something who would be worth mention, like with Jaina, a survived not much.

it was a magical kraken being controlled, so? call out blizz, not me.

So it’s a headcanon then.

That sounds like every other Mag’har orc, which there were more than one at the time of Tides of War.

You have yet to give me any kind of real reason that a beast would identify Warchief Garrosh as Warchief Garrosh, especially in the short time they’ve known him - if at all.

This is idiotic logic, I hope you know that. Why would they need to mention that Garrosh died when they’re suddenly displaced from time?

“Where am I!? GARROSH IS DEAD!!” - top notch dialogue from Syegfryed.

Headcanon. Try again.

No. We’re saying that Thrall was a massive hypocrite.

The Horde will rise again.