Refuting basless WoW is dying claims

Actually there was a bug where unsubbed players could still speak on the Forums.

Which no longer exists…? Because it was a bug?

I made a thread a while back talking bout Unsubbed players still getting on the forums blizz said it was fixed only for unsubbed people to post in that very same thread. I take it blizzard has fixed it fully now?

Then you don’t use your eyes

Good thing I don’t watch it nor brought it up, nice strawman.

We don’t talk about that in public.

That’s a no.

This account is not subbed.

I did not suggest you did …I am just saying is that people can be baised to certain news sites however news sites are deigned to deliver the facts then voice their opinions on them. Those opinions may differ but the facts remain the same. The fact is very since the US got involved in this volatile situation the stocks have dropped. The reason that CAUSED this volatile situation may differ (and I am not going to get into that because again I don’t want to get political) but the fact’s should not be so easily refuted.

Sorry, anyone getting anything from both FOX or CNN. (especially CNN) are on my laugh at list.

1 Like

How dare you speak out against the Clinton News Network in public! Twitter will ban you for this! =p

1 Like

Comeon man I am trying to keep politics out of this thread. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Q4 share holders report comes out in Feb, and it will show some of the continued damage in detail. Layoffs in Europe we know have occurred based on the comments of those who were let go. As we speak Blizzard is doing one of its shop sales for a cash grab so the financial bottom line looks good before the end of the year. One constant disaster is that the Blizzard HQ is located in one of the highest taxed areas in California and that is a huge anchor on the company all the way down to its employees. If it affects the employees/workforce it affects the product they put it out. They need to move to another state, or they’re just shooting themselves in the foot financially if they continue to be taxed at those rates. Many companies have left that state and so have families to get out out from under the California tax debacle.

1 Like

Right there your last paragraph is what scares me people are leaving because they fieldblazer no longer cares so why should they. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose to do .

“Refute, refute, refute” did you just learn that word? It’s in literally every post you’ve made here. I enjoy one piece of content currently, raids. Sadly uldir was disappointing compared to any legion raid and requiring constant AP grinds to stay relevant with your neck to mythic raid is extremely disappointing. I’m happy your enjoying your leveling process but the real game starts at 120.

Game and class design mechanics is absolutely awful. Art, quest, zone, story are all amazing, but design (i.e. Ion) has destroyed the game. Look around. How many people do you see are on your realm? Nobody is playing the PoS until changes are made (i.e. Ion departs).

2 Likes

I like your optimism. However, for once in my WoW life I do not share it.

3 Likes

Worst ever in the history of WoW IMO. So disappointed in this product.

Art is top notch as always. Blizz is seriously industry leaders with their art direction. Their “stylized” graphics hold up better over time than any I’ve ever seen. Kudos to them, but thats about the only department that deserves praise right now.

1 Like

I see what your saying but that game is still out performing any MMO I can think of both in terms of how long it has run and how many people play it. Yeah, the game is going to die, “some day”, but my guild is going strong and i know many others that are as well, so, predictions of the game dying are… yawn…

1 Like

Blizzard having to cut costs isn’t a sign of growth either.

2 Likes

this post by the op seems to be very ignorant (sorry for using such an ugly word Op, no disrespect meant). I read his bullets and i disagree with every bit of logic. the game is def bad and people are def leaving and sure the market in general is bad but there is no doubt in my mind that a handful of video game companies have made a few blunders and have directly affected just how much their stocks have fallen. just myself…I have NEVER been this bored so early. i have ZERO desire to level alts…am i saying the game is bad? not really i’m just saying something is different here and as a result, just this morning i decided to unsub two of my three accounts. i just cant justify playing anymore…i’m not having fun

1 Like