Reese Peanut Butter Eggs is the one true Easter candy

Prove me wrong.

14 Likes
5 Likes

I love the eggs. They have more peanut butter. The big cups are suuuuper similar and you can get them year round.

1 Like

Peanut butter is gross though

Nope, Cadbury changed the recipe on the eggs, and they’re just not the same anymore.

1 Like

You are entitled to your opinion op.

No matter how disgustingly wrong you are

ok

2 Likes

Resse peanut butter choclate chips… and a LOT of them… in pancakes, with syrup on the top.

Big cups rule!

sadly the stores here don’t carry the regular sized ones all they have now are the small ones. Used to buy them because for the price it’s good. big and if you love the cups then yea it’s a no brainer more chocolate/peanut butter.

Cadbury’s in the US is made by Hershey’s and it’s not that good compared to the European version made by Cadbury’s. They use more sugar and less chocolate.

Cadbury Mini Eggs are the one and only chocolate I look forward to during Easter times.

2 Likes

That is because Hershy makes US Cadbury products since the early 90’s. Maybe it is just me, but I swear the UK made Caramelos and Cadbury Eggs are better.

I got that egg this morning and it is already gone. Loved it.

They were nothing but gooey sugar 40 years ago. I couldn’t stand them back then, and I can just imagine what they’ve done since then to decrease costs.

Also +1 to the OP. I still enjoy Reese’s peanut butter cups today, and the eggs have more of the “You got chocolate in my peanut butter” action. :+1:

Funny enough, I just tried one of these the other day for the first time. They’re not as good as the holiday ones. Honestly I’d prefer the cadbury creme eggs. And I love peanut butter.

I remember that commercial! :heart:

Tip: Dunking peanut butter toast in hot chocolate is a totally legit way to have a Reesee’s for breakfast. XD

1 Like

/moo :cow:

7 Likes

(Raises up silently behind Moritz with a club raised above head)

3 Likes

Cadbury Creme Eggs are sadness in candy form.

1 Like

Whats that? Youre raising your hand to join the club?

Well welcome aboard the anti peanut butter train! :train2: