Reese Peanut Butter Eggs is the one true Easter candy

Cadbury’s hard shell mini eggs

1 Like

Same here. I buy bags upon bags as soon as I start seeing them.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Peeps!

I’m going to hit Walmart in the morning because all the Easter candy will be marked down to clear it out. 50% off. I’m hoping to find Reesie’s peanut butter cups. Or eggs.

1 Like

i got food poisoning years ago and the last thing i ate before the nightmare started was a piece of chocolate + peanut butter candy. i still like PB, but i can’t look at it the same anymore. personally i’d rather have a chocolate covered marshmallow, or even just a chocolate bunny. cadbury eggs are good too, especially the ones with chocolate fudge in them

That’s an odd way to spell cadburys mini eggs and caramel eggs, the kings of egg shaped candies

There are a couple small food markets I go to. They always have homemade peanut butter eggs (coconut as well). They are bigger and tastier than Reese’s or any of the others I’ve tried.

1 Like

Ahh the olden days when audiences would believe those animals all made some kind of chicken sound…

Cadbury eggs are just…nasty.

1 Like

Yes, we all believed it because everyone had also just seen the world in color for the first time ever when Dorothy made it to Oz. It was a magical time for sure!:slightly_smiling_face:

Peeps are the one true Easter candy. The two are like chocolate and peanut butter, they’re best together.

I see your Resse Peanut Butter Eggs and raise you Cadbury caramel eggs…

1 Like

facts are facts

They’re better because there’s more peanut butter to chocolate.
The peanut butter is too overpowered by the chocolate in a normal reese’s cup.

The peanut butter eggs are really good…. But Cadbury eggs are the one true Easter candy. There’s a new Reese’s out nearly every holiday. Cadbury eggs are once a year.

They are like eating sand…

How do you know what eating sand is like?!
:thinking:

This reply makes my pancreas ache.

At a glance I thought this was about putting reese’s peanut butter cups on eggs… I was ready to start world war 3 over that.

I was partial to the nerds jelly beans.

Now being on keto and cutting out all sugar and fun from my life this Easter was full of sad.

I miss sugar… and donuts.

Never been to the beach :thinking: