Reddraenei

who’s excited?

4 Likes

not sure if I am excited yet. I did recently make a Lightforged Draenai Warlock to work towards heritage armor. If they get the new skin colors, I will probably change her to a red tone. Lightforged probably won’t get them though. Haven’t seen anything that actually says they do.

2 Likes

I am something i actually want.

Personally withholding making a Draenei Warlock until they are available, even though it’s a race/class combination I have wanted for a good while.

1 Like

you can change skin tone for free

The red skin with lightforged tats would look soooo good!!

2 Likes

Abominations! Heresy! Consorters must be put down!

Second only to a Void Elf if for no reason we both explode within each other’s presence.

2 Likes

I smell a sitcom~

Or Romcoms, love me some of those.

lmao.

1 Like

Oh, thank you but I do know that… I just want the character to be perfect from the get-go.

I am planning on making my Death knight draenei have the red skin if for no other reason then to annoy anyone who disliked Me’dan.

They arent the cool fel scarred ones with sick abs so whats the point

1 Like

Red is still cool. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Yea but boring regular red draenei

vs

Red fel scarred draenei who looks like she could grate your face on those abs

1 Like

First one we can play and the second one we can’t :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Exactly, a huge waste

We could also get nothing :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

I’d take the nothing, this basically kills any chance we get the proper red draenei

I’m saddened it’s ruined for you, but I’m still very happy with those who are excited for this. :dracthyr_heart:
Perhaps in the future we’ll all get Dracthyr body toggles, and eredar abs will be given to Draenei.

God I wish

1 Like