Reddraenei

Back in MoP I said I would totally play a red skin draenei warlock. And now we’re getting it. I’m pretty hyped

2 Likes

Will be very tempted to race change if they do get the red skins.

Sweet, i will make me an Eredar paladin if it happens. :laughing:

excellent new road pavers.

1 Like

i cant wate to join the Legion !

ill be there rolling pin in hand.

The third reason I switched to a Night Elf, I needs mah goats…all of them…

Ive got a draenei rogue all transmogged in black and red, as the Sargerai do. Green crystals are for normies.

Have a draenei made and leveled to 11 I think, stopped there because I want him to look right before I level him, since leveling and questing is the part of the game I love the most. I can wait.

I already have a void elf warlock, but I am going to have to level a draenei warlock now.

Same. Here. Just like this, but red.

1 Like

Race change incoming!

I was gonna say, not sure if LFD are getting the option to choose red skin colors. Nothing as you said, has been said about it.

I’ve been waiting to play a Man’ari Warlock since TBC.

Draenei warlock was enough to make me happy. I’m sure others are excited for their red versions.

1 Like

Krokul/Broken customization options should’ve happened first, it makes more sense lore-wise.

TRAITORS

Looks like you are.

I’ll probably stay the way I am.

1 Like

I think they look cool but since it’s just some skintones and eye colors it’s not gonna be enough for me to change from being Lightforged Draenei to normal Draenei because I prefer Lightforged Draenei over normal Draenei customization wise anyway.