Red Star in the Sky

Anyone been keeping measurements of the star in the sky from Legion? I feel like its gotten way bigger. Maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks on me, I have no older photos for reference to how big it use to be.

1 Like

I noticed it has become bigger but can’t confirm if it did… just from memory… it seemed to have been almost gone at one point or barely visible.

2 Likes

It could be because they increased the draw distance in Dragonflight.

4 Likes

Maybe the Pantheon is coming back to deal with that sword in the desert.

4 Likes

What sword in the desert

6 Likes

Oh that’s just Lavos.

1 Like

Well… time to invent time travel…

1 Like

I noticed that last night. I was like… that’s a big one…
and then the guy on my left shoulder said:

3 Likes

Huh, I completely forgot about that. Wonder if it’s a portend of the end.

1 Like

Well technically the Bronze Dragonflight invented it and we just threatened one to take us to Warlords of Draenor.

The red star in the sky is Lavos.

1 Like

See this is why we can’t give ye nice things. I tried to give ye a claim to something besides mud huts and what do ye do? Ah Kaznarok, what ever am I going to do with ye…

Well come on, lad. Let’s hit the swine farms. I’ll buy ye a bacon smoothie.

1 Like

Oh crap… that parasitic world-eater. So are we going to have to go to different eras in Azeroth in order to beat him?

See that’s the thing, Orcs cannot invent anything on account of being terminally stupid rock eaters.

Yes, but you have to defeat Queen Zeal in the Black Omen first.

Well tae be fair, admittance be the first step on a road ta recovery as me gran’pappy said. Course gran’pappy was also hit in th’ head by about fifty or so of those rocks ye eat durin’ the Second War so… yeah.

…Ah memories. :face_with_monocle:

I thought the star was Argus after it got saved or whatever and the big portal between the planets was closed?

How very Dragonriders of Pern…

Red star. Source of evil, death, destruction. Dragons return, breeding, time manipulation. We just need Ruth.

EDIT - not saying Blizzard is doing that, but the OP certainly made me think of it and I was wondering if that was intentional. Heh.

4 Likes

Nonsense!

Any Dwarf worth his salt knows that all ye do is get in the Epoch an CHAAAAARGE!!!

1 Like

That good ol’ Super FX chip.

2 Likes